New on @U2 - Big Announcement in the Next 24 Hours~! (FALSE ALARM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah...here comes the cheese...

Like the whole "u2 drops a bomb" stuff last time around..

"U2 announces an album 'on the horizon'"

All jokes aside...does anyone have any idea why U2.com is so inept when it comes to current U2 news and announcements????

Weren't they supposed to be the mecca of up to date and current U2 info?

They're the carrier pigeons of U2 news. Horrible!:down:

I wonder if U2 will make a big formal announcement at Interference's favourite venue, the legendary Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein? :hmm:

Guess I'll found out when I wake up a good few hours from now.

All jokes aside...does anyone have any idea why U2.com is so inept when it comes to current U2 news and announcements????

Weren't they supposed to be the mecca of up to date and current U2 info?

They're the carrier pigeons of U2 news. Horrible!:down:

Because they take your money and have no internet/phone connection On the remote Island they scarpered to with it :lol:

clearly they are going to revolutionize the music industry with their announcement that without any further ado, hype, promotion, etc, the entire album is now immediately available for online purchase to benefit project RED (with 5% of each sale).

I wonder if U2 will make a big formal announcement at Interference's favourite venue, the legendary Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein? :hmm:

Guess I'll found out when I wake up a good few hours from now.

Maybe they'll play the legendary setlist again :hyper:

clearly they are going to revolutionize the music industry with their announcement that without any further ado, hype, promotion, etc, the entire album is now immediately available for online purchase to benefit project RED (with 5% of each sale).

Three quick things I wanted to say:

1. GREAT NAME :up: (hopefully you'll sign the contract to stay :wink: )

2. Love the "Shoe thrower" comment. hilarious. I saw the vid today for the first time and nearly spit tea on my computer.

3. It would be really cool for them to make the album available for download with proceeds to RED. I'm not sure if other artist have done something like that before, though I'm sure its been done by someone. I would be all for that.

lolz

yes.

yes.

yes?

no :(

single title, single date, album title, album date

or they'll announce that Bono's changing his hairstyle. I guess that would be a big announcement for some people.

Well, this sucks. I was hoping the news would already be here so I wouldn't have to resort to hitting F5 all day. :grumpy:

BTW, (not to spoil the anticpiation of album news) but isn't U2.com supposed to undergo a facelift in the near future. It would be sad if that's what this is all about! Unless of course the re-launch of U2.com opened the floodgates.

BTW, (not to spoil the anticpiation of album news) but isn't U2.com supposed to undergo a facelift in the near future. It would be sad if that's what this is all about! Unless of course the re-launch of U2.com opened the floodgates.

Does anyone even use U2.com? That can't be it. I'm guessing that site will receive its facelift some time after we receive the news. After all, we'll probably receive it before they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom