New on @U2 - Big Announcement in the Next 24 Hours~! (FALSE ALARM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowsers this is really starting to be a sweet week! First I got a 400 dollar gift from my work so i got my self a nice lens for my camera, then at my work xmass party I won an xbox + rockband + 5 other games and now a big announcement of possibly the new album!! Can this week get any better????? yeah baby!

You will probs get ran over on friday. Balance is restored:lol:

Expect something like:

'Get On Your Boots' radio premiere Jan 5th 2009
Single release January 26th
Album: 'No Line On the Horizon' Released 23rd February

Edge, are you really on fire???? Oh and how is the future looking or the other planet you come from??? Will your songs be punk from pluto, neptune or venus by any chance?

Expect something like:

'Get On Your Boots' radio premiere Jan 5th 2009
Single release January 26th
Album: 'No Line On the Horizon' Released 23rd February

I think that it is going to be something like this.

112 member here right now LOL:
dabiggestu2fan, Larrry, SamuelSmeloc, The_acrobat, macfisto, u2search, S.A.K, mkdominatr, OneDayFly, ps333, zwervers2, Cuba libre, juanbergkamp, APBIRDY, mgokelly, ekorstad, barbuz, Bonostwin21, Rastat, Don Marino, eas, MrBTH, cadoboy, ajax, sonnyu2, Herco, Rasden, popshopper, mirrorballman, bathiu, pmccaffr, Popmartijn, KUEFC09U2, venk, dward1, WCF, Tiger1994, djerdap, ChargedVT, atyclb00, atomicman, macbono, javiu2, popacrobat, Fab18, AchtungDude, Harald21, valuk2007, mikal, slimongi, dmahoney10, 11 Oclocktictoc, God Part III, Numb1075, Anji, coach, zarza, alphabet city, pudgie_child, Caleb8844, Vinich, Tinwal, Lukeskywalker, Maassie, bigdaddy0944, davu69c, watch_more_tv, Zooronaut, tjkjat, mbohan, Peterrrrr, the_fly189, josh82, rjdionne, BloodRedSky2k5, Silex, PRB216, macfly, menlopark, chrissybaby, Celticboy, TheFlyOnTheWall, Danny Boy, bostonguy, colmrmurphy, marcelodr, An Cat Gav, babacar, Acrowire, morgan1098, buzzkill27, djcm, gianly80, Party Boy, zoo99, yenlard, bonovoxadg, Greenlight, Jim, purpleblackeye, marshall faulk, xenx, Edgette, Lobe, Brunocam, gherman, burningedge101, shaun vox, faust arp, caragriff, Gaelicstormfan

Maybe I'm part of a very small minority here...but I really could give two shits about Spiderman and U2.

Not to be a downer, but I really could care less. I hope that this wasn't the "big announcement". :down:

Maybe I'm part of a very small minority here...but I really could give two shits about Spiderman and U2.

Not to be a downer, but I really could care less. I hope that this wasn't the "big announcement". :down:

What happened to spiderman? Did he die or something?!

I hope you aren't talking about that utterly disturbing news from a year ago about some musical..almost had me a heartattack..:angry:

yeah, i highly doubt that this is the new announcement.

True I agree. I mean I will take any new U2+spiderman music projects but I really do want news about the new album. We have waited so long and this would be a nice xmass present!!! The news that is

can not wait for the setlistparties again. that was fun. :wink:

127!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe it's been 3.5 years since the fun we had during the European Vertigo leg! Shame U2Man and yimou are now banned.

And down to 121 now. U2 are losing their public again.

what you have boy is the total count on EYKIW while the 123 is just the count for this thread only :) Pretty impressive!

171 could also be the number of people complaining about boy's "behaviour" recently :wink:

Glad to have been able to bring that up again :wave:

Can't believe it's been 3.5 years since the fun we had during the European Vertigo leg! Shame U2Man and yimou are now banned.

A travesty if you ask me. I enjoyed that period very much. I hate this banningstuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom