New Dallas Schoo Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I'm probly stupid but how do I look at the pics? I just see one pic.

And Ima gonna sneak this piccie of Dallas I took in Oakland .. hehehhehee.

f321513.jpg

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Sicy-

first you have to join the club to view the pics. Then once you do that, if you look on the left hand side of the page you will see a link for photos, and there in there!

BTW - great photo of Dallas you took from Oakland!

Mike

Dallas is one cool cat, which is funny for him to hang out with a dog
wink.gif

Don't know if ya'll heard the austin-Dallas-interferencer story, but we met him at Fado's in austin. They made me go ask him if he really was him, so i stumbled over and did so. When he said he was Dallas, then everyone comes over to meet him and i introduced myself to him as z edge, Larrys dog, to which he got big eyes and said "oh really".

He had a martini and posed for a couple of pics with us even as some hottie kept trying to pry him away from us, finally succeding as his martini broke and i believe EdgeVox pocketed the broken glass as souvineer keepsake (he beat me to it)!

Then just prior to Dallas show, I am walking along outside by the buses with LikeO2 and Dallas Schoo steps outside the bus talking on cell phone telling the person "after tonights show I'm gonna need a martini". He spots us as we say hi to him and he gets big eyes again and says "hey guys" as he still talks to unknown person and walks other direction.

So there is a strange connection to Dallas Schoo, the state of texas, martinis, and dogs!

------------------
HEY BABY, HEY BABY- HEY !(GWEN)

Proud to be an INFIDEL

Back
Top Bottom