MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the ' i will follow' torrent i got went to about 95% then i got error permission denied! now i have to try and download again

prob try it again later ...

thanks BB

RobVox said:
I highly recommend the bittorrent versions they are by far the best quality:

http://www.must-suck.net

RobVox

I'm about 30 minutes away from finishing the last 2, and have already seen the Vertigo one, and its unbelievable quality. If the other 2 are this good I'll be able to make a great DVD of this performance.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I am searching for DVD quality video's of the performance. I already have the I will follow video, if anyone needs it. I need the vertigo, Sometimes You Can't Make it on your own VIDEO. geraldbrett@gmail.com...I am looking for www.yousendit.com links. Thanks in advance.

I've tried all the links that I see, but I still don't have working MP3s of the show.

I may be downloading the video, but that will take another half an hour to see if they work.

Can anyone help me with MP3s?

Noahlot@gmail.com

Thank you SOOOO much in advance!

P.S. Still no All Because of you, eh?

Re: I Will Follow Video

beezd26 said:
Here's video of I Will Follow from SNL.......Enjoy...

I Will Follow Video

B

beezd26-
Thanks for posting the link!

My fiance'e and I went to bed too early last night thinking they would only play 2 songs and wow they played FOUR.
Sheesh.:)
thx again,

db9

Last edited:
Can ANYONE please email me the video of last nights performance of SYCMIOYO.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent almost the entire day trying to track this down. I have appealed for this email a few times and no one seems to listening to my plea. So again I ask you to....

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....email it to me if you have it.

u2fans@sympatico.ca

THANK YOU SO MUCH!:sad:

:scream:

@Shono, once you have a BitTorrent client (program) installed (some require java also) then you should be able to click on the links to the torrent files and your BitTorrent program should open them for you and start the download. That is all.

RobVox

Last edited:
OK.

I downloaded, installed, restarted and now it is running. It is all very weird and it is telling me the ETA for each one of the three downloads is approximately 1 d 15 hrs.

What did I do wrong. This is crazy slow.

Shono said:
OK.

I downloaded, installed, restarted and now it is running. It is all very weird and it is telling me the ETA for each one of the three downloads is approximately 1 d 15 hrs.

That could be right if there are not many seeders, I have been seeding all day now, but I hear most people are leeching and not seeding, so that makes it slow. SEED PEOPLE SEED!

RobVox

Shono said:

If I download and run all 3 links, I should be able to download the bitTorent versions?

You only need to download ONE client. Try reading the bottom of the page... there's some info there.

But if you use Azerues, you need the Java Run-time environment installed first.

Don't use the official client from bitconjurer site... it's not very featureful.

To the person getting access denied, you probably had the file open with something that lock writing to it, so the torrent client threw up. Make sure you close anything that might have been accessing it... or best, reboot your PC. If you still have problems, simply delete the .torrent file from your PC (NOT the .mpg file) and then click on the torrent at the site again, and point it to download the .mpg to where it ALREADY EXISTS. If you do this right, it will check the existing file and download the missing bits.

Shono said:
OK.

It takes a little time to connect to everyone. Looking at the number of seeds and leechers now, you should expect your speed to go up to about 15-20kB/s once you are connected to everyone who can send to you.

Back
Top Bottom