MERGED-->Alicia Keys & Bono song = stunning! + new Bono song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^OOOhhhh thanks! I know new stuff hits itunes on Tuesdays so I'll probably log on and get it there. Money goes to a good cause anyway and I will listen to anything Bono or U2 does.

Alicia Keys & Bono song = stunning!

Am I the only one who thinks this song is just amazing? Wow, what a great cover. Alicia & Bono rock together!!!

Of course I mada a donation, but does anyone know where i can get the mp3 of this song? I really want it

grtz Pascal.

shaun vox said:
Alicia & Bono does NOT = rock!!

i have not heard it yet so cant say much about the song duh!

For a person who supposedly can't say "much about the song" due to the fact you haven't heard it yet, you found a way to be insulting, condescending and ridiculously opinionated. If you haven't heard the song, how do you know whether it "rocks" or not? Of course, to a person as close-minded as you, I guess silly things like facts and actual experiences mean nothing.

shaun vox said:
bono sounds like an old old man!!

clear your throat bono!!

Yay! Yet another negative comment from Shaun. Joy!

I've read just three threads today, and found negative comments from you in all three!

You create threads just to rip apart U2 and Bono. You take over threads with insults about U2 and Bono and never have anything of merit to write. It amazes me that you are still allowed to post.

But then, despite this, people tell me that *I* am the one who needs to chill. I guess it's far better to have negativity and nonsensical posts - ones that dominate this board - rather than read things of merit.

Last edited:
It is beautifull..love both their voices..hers sweet, lovely, his rough, sexy, both full of feeling...just great stuff.

Ps it's wise not to feed the troll

Last edited:
Very nice song. I think Bono's voice is great...if anything, he's trying to capture the magic of the original with Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush.

doctorwho said:

For a person who supposedly can't say "much about the song" due to the fact you haven't heard it yet, you found a way to be insulting, condescending and ridiculously opinionated. If you haven't heard the song, how do you know whether it "rocks" or not? Of course, to a person as close-minded as you, I guess silly things like facts and actual experiences mean nothing.

that's what you get from Los Angeles :rockon:

It's qutie ambitious as far as duets go. I don't care for it in the slightest, but again, it's for a good cause so it's worth buying.

It's like Band Aid 20. Hardly anyone liked it, but everyone still bought it :shrug:

doctorwho said:

I'm so glad someone is speaking up about him. He's really starting to piss me off. He thinks he looks like Bono, yet continues to slag him like crazy. Why bother coming onto the boards and spew vitriol about someone day after day? :angry:

I for one, thought the song was good. The video is sad though. :(

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm so glad someone is speaking up about him. He's really starting to piss me off. He thinks he looks like Bono, yet continues to slag him like crazy. Why bother coming onto the boards and spew vitriol about someone day after day? :angry:

LOL, that's exactly what I said in the other thread. I agree completely. But apparently he thinks he's just hilarious and everyone who disagrees needs to "hahah omg haha chill out hahah omg".

gabrielvox said:
I just got a huge chill when I heard Alicia sing the first 'dont give up'

took me back to when i was a teenager....listening to So over and over again...

:sigh:

I loved that "So" album as well. And to be honest, I listened to the Bono/Alicia Keys duet today and I still prefer Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush's version of the song.

Back
Top Bottom