LP13: New Improved and now Fisher-free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No but Juilette Binoche is volunteering to teach Larry how to read:

00088a7a-630.jpg

Says the "macho" who wants to tell women how to dress and act.

You're not learning anything, are you?

I predict a total flame-out by the end of the day.

:corn:

Could you forget about me? Its my opinion, deal with it. I have already apologized to everybody who deserved it.

according to the oed:

2eob394.jpg

and racism?
k2ivjd.jpg

hmm, that's not happening here at all. stop with the persecution complex and picking fights with people. not to mention this:

combined with the picking fights certainly sounds like trolling. if you can't have a civil discussion about race and/or nationality, then i strongly suggest dropping the subject.

I am not picking any fights, i just stand by my opinion; and as i already posted, maybe i should have kept my opinion to myself.

But please, when people here start referring to me as "something Brazillian" it sounds offensive, just for the simple fact that mentioning my nationality doesn't bring any worthy information for the discussion so why mention it in the first place? You as forum mod should pay attention to that. Read carefully that deffiniton you just showed.

I am not picking any fights, i just stand by my opinion; and as i already posted, maybe i should have kept my opinion to myself.

But please, when people here start referring to me as "something Brazillian" it sounds offensive, just for the simple fact that mentioning my nationality doesn't bring any worthy information for the discussion so why mention it in the first place? You as forum mod should pay attention to that. Read carefully that deffiniton you just showed.

Seriously mate, when it is like 30 on 1, it is VERY rare that the 1 is in the right. This is not one of those times either.

I just listened to Staring at the SUn and Do You Feel Loved minutes ago.

As i drove home from an early dinner / slush fest with my Someone. :heart:

Speaking of dinner / slush fest with my Someone, we went to a really trendy little "urban" bbq resturaunt in the historical side of town. Lots of century old homes, etc. Was really fun and we had some good ales with the food.

I told my someone :)heart:) that i had written another story. My someone (:)heart::heart:)) gave me that horrified look, as if to say, "thats nice but pleassee spare me the details"

Thats when i realized, i told my someone (bunch of fucking hearts) about one of my stories i had written here and my someone (yeah, you know) was just giving me that 1000 yard stare - as if to say - "do i fucking know you? WTF? Serial Killer?"

So anyway, i dont tell __ ________ (_) about the stories anymore. The details would haunt ...

Which brings me to this, i appreciate this place and i appreciate those of you who read my awful stories. Like them or not, i appreciate you. I hope we get some real albums news soon or im afraid i will empty the well. <--- new album content...thread....relevance

Oh and for the HoriZon Boy, ive seen those posts, i guess my stories aren't as bad. Once upon a time i started a new album thread about the same time as Registered Dude and the Interference Admins merged the two of them together. They did keep my title though, so theres a win for me. In the end i guess its not about who opened the can of worms, as much as it is who shit the most worms after consumption. Let the sleeping dogs lie. If you know what im talking about then happy squatting. If not, well, your not the only one, staring at the sun.

Peace, love, happy holidays, and fish dicks.

:lol:

If the shoe fits, mon frère.

Dear Asshole, i wont continue arguing with you for two reasons. This is not a place for it. And because English its not my native language, because if it was...
I know smart guys like you; thinks he knows everything about anything.
You are not much more than just an asshole.

I will show some respect for the forum and will shut my mouth for a while.
Be a man, and do the same.

Dear Asshole, i wont continue arguing with you for two reasons. This is not a place for it. And because English its not my native language, because if it was...
I know smart guys like you; thinks he knows everything about anything.
You are not much more than just an asshole.

I will show some respect for the forum and will shut my mouth for a while.

You still haven't apologised for calling me a racist. Twice.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"Dear Asshole" sounds like a great feature for a magazine.

How internet creates so many machos its funny.

BE A MAN! :rockon: Because being like a woman would be awful.

If you do have to be a woman, though: Make sure your skirt is no higher than knee-length, shoulders and stomach covered, etc. Don't talk about sex, because your body is something to be ashamed of. Unless you're Madonna. But if you're Beyonce or any other black performer, then me and my fellow Brazilians don't want to see it.

You still haven't apologised for calling me a racist. Twice.

I didn't call you racist, i called racist who called me something Brazilian. Maybe i said "you" this or "you" that just for an example. It was two users who called me Brazilian. You are not one of them.
You just called me ignorant fuck and told me to go fuck myself. So if i called you racist sorry, that was not meant for you.

Back
Top Bottom