LP13: New Improved and now Fisher-free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way, my thread was closed because I didn't put "LP 13" in the beginning of the title(which I confess I didn't know) and was opened five replies before the other one go to a thousand???????

Yes, that is why. And as pointed out above, you started you thread well before 995 posts in the other thread.

I'm sure it would be pretty easy to correct the tittle and wait for the other thread to close to start posting in mine.

It would also be pretty easy to let this one go and chalk it up as a lesson learned going forward. That and we don't open closed threads. :)

Or maybe because my profile says "Brazil"? Who knows...

Yeah... maybe next time don't imply that your thread was closed because we're racist.

Last edited:
Not to nitpick, but if you look at the posting times, you started your thread when the LP13 thread had about 915 posts- not five away, and a bit too early to start another one.

No, it was because he's Brazilian. Even the mods couldn't forget Fred's atrocious dives in the World Cup.

Ease off the persecution complex and have fun. It wasn't a personal decision by the Mods.

I am pissed!!! I loved my title!!! They didn't have a big reason to shut my thread! :angry::angry::angry:
Oh, and of course, another week ends and still no f@## album concrete info!! Who could be happy by now???

Nothing that an Album name and date real info and 30 seconds snippet of a new single can't fix. :wink:

Confirmed Rumor: U2's Lead Single off of Donkey Punch titled "Guy Feeling"

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm recalling when U2 were filming along the water & played Desire a few months back (maybe was it even last fall when we were speculating it was maybe R&H anniversary related) & wondering if that recording is related to this new video shoot/ something seasonally thematic? Just a thought.

Here's the cover.

guys-guy-feelings-respected-respect-Favim.com-709137.jpg

Wait.. GO is a manager for U2 and Madonna. Guy Ritchie is Madonna's ex (on a long list of them). Let's do some investigation...

You started a new thread well before the other thread hit 1,000. When that happens, the thread is closed. That's just how it is here. :Shrug:

Let it go already.

Interference was a different place before. I know my profile says 2008, but I am here since the days of its foundation. I am an ancient. I didn't get the respect I deserved. And now I am even threatened to shut my mouth. Different times I suppose. Everything have changed after George W. Bush... sad times.

Interference was a different place before. I know my profile says 2008, but I am here since the days of its foundation. I am an ancient. I didn't get the respect I deserved. And now I am even threatened to shut my mouth. Different times I suppose. Everything have changed after George W. Bush... sad times.

Were you its first banned troll?

The fact that you are an ancient makes it even more sad, since you're acting like a fucking 3-year-old.

Please. You started your thread when the other thread still had 85 posts to go, not 5. This has nothing to do with being disrespected, but has everything to do with accepting that you made a mistake and moving on. No one is threatening you, but you're making a way bigger deal out if this than it actually is.

Wow.

Honestly... We bicker like school children, but nobody really hates anyone.

Except Canadians.

Back
Top Bottom