Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point have previous albums leaked..how many days before?! Is it unprecedented that no leak has occurred yet? I'm probably coming into this conversation a little late...if so ignore me!! Still so excited!

*ignores*

HTDAAB leaked 16 days before it was released... we're already well behind that schedule. The day that Alan Cross said a leak was imminent for this album was 16 days before, though.

I know I'll cop slack for this snfe I've heard the dam thng but cmon people. Are we really so as to the have it now society that we can't be patient, buy the album and g for a nice walk for our first lsten. A moment you'll never forget. As opposed to sitting at you computer, clckng a buttn, and listenng to it in your smelly stdy staring at comments like OMG! On a blue screen.

Alice Springs as in Alice Springs Chicken, right? My favorite dish.

Australia's greatest achievement=Outback Steakhouse

LEAK!!!!!:

Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion, you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arakeen air.

I know I'll cop slack for this snfe I've heard the dam thng but cmon people. Are we really so as to the have it now society that we can't be patient, buy the album and g for a nice walk for our first lsten. A moment you'll never forget. As opposed to sitting at you computer, clckng a buttn, and listenng to it in your smelly stdy staring at comments like OMG! On a blue screen.

Interference should be re-named the blue screen of death. Move over, Micro$oft.

yes.

ps. who do you write for in Adelaide?

Does your computer ever......freeze up???

LOLROFLLOLZ!!!?!?!?!?!

ROFLCOPTER-1.gif

Hey Walt, come sing us to sleep with tales of NLOTH's imminent grandeur.

That'll help. A lot.:heart:

anyone ever had one of those really big nights, where far too much liberal consumption occured, then followed it up with a morning-after fueled by illegal substances, which led to an afternoon of more drinking?
Things start getting pretty feral, right?
That's how these threads look, from 1 to 9. Like a pack of ravers barely able to make sense, but still manical in their intensity.

God I love this place! :wave:

Feel like Scott of the Antarctic
Base camp too far away
A Russian sub beneath the Arctic
Burke and Wills and camels
Initials in the tree...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom