It's Official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Hmm ... other reviews have stated that Fast Cars will be on the box set.

And I still hate that cover with a raging passion.

Worst U2 album cover ever by a long distance...

What were they thinking...

Edge's trying to look like some teen rebel when he's a 40 years old man...

And the picture apart from that is a bad one too...

Oh my...

I really doubt anything in the world will put any sense to this.

It's a terrible cover.

It looks so much better without their picture on the front.
I actually think Edge looks ok. Larry looks like he's made out of plastic. Bono looks weird.

It's not as bad as October, but it's pretty bad....

In October U2 were young, naive and didn't have much money to put on art design of album covers. And to me October has some charm.

Now that U2 has loads of money and maturity they release something like that? How can they get away with it?

...there goes the little hope i had that this was not the one... well, let's focus on the music and try to forget the cover

Love the new punky cover! The red bars are sweet!!!!! The guys look cool, no bi deal, plus, its only a cover!

I'm one of the people who loved the cover since it was first shown on Amazon (and then taken down).

So I'm a happy camper.:wink:

Axver said:
Hmm ... other reviews have stated that Fast Cars will be on the box set.

And I still hate that cover with a raging passion.

Don't hate the cover...
but b-sides that are not available unless you Japanese... :rant:
I already hated fast cars and now even more...
This is leaving people no other option then downloading the sh*t...:shame:
Joy to all
(except the person(s) involved)

silenus said:
but b-sides that are not available unless you Japanese... :rant:
I already hated fast cars and now even more...
This is leaving people no other option then downloading the sh*t...:shame:

yeah, they are trying to stop piracy....then they are asking for trouble by putting something on the a japan release, and not on others.

For those that can't get to u2.com...

U2’s new album, released on November 22nd, will come in four distinct formats.

As well as the standard CD release, there will also be a Double Album CD/DVD release which will include the documentary ‘U2 and 3 Songs’’ including interview footage with the band, and performances of new songs from the studio in Dublin.

A ‘Deluxe Limited Edition’ release will not only feature CD and DVD but also a colour hardback book. The book includes extracts from band members note books, original paintings, illustrations and photography along with quotes and statistics.

And for completists there is a fourth format - the LP Vinyl release.

As first revealed on U2.Com, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb features 11 tracks.

The album track listing is as follows:

1. Vertigo

2. Miracle Drug

3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

4. Love And Peace Or Else

5. City Of Blinding Lights

6. All Because Of You

7. A Man And A Woman

8. Crumbs From Your Table

9. One Step Closer

10.Original Of The Species

11.Yahweh

Worst U2 cover ever released :censored:

Where is art ??

I really can´t stand the band is so lack of good ideas, what the hell are they thinking ?
Come on, it´s no secret they aren´t 20 or 25 years old, also they aren´t punk at all :down: :silent: :banghead:
With that cover "art" the album looks like a stupid school days crap joke, but I know that´s not the true. Anyway, they shouldn´t have done that horrible cover :madspit:

YOU"RE WRONG

it is exactly what is in and relevant in the rock scene - They look great - I've has friends at RISD (the top art school in the US) say it's great

Aside from all that - I LOVE IT

ponkine said:
Worst U2 cover ever released :censored:

Where is art ??

I really can´t stand the band is so lack of good ideas, what the hell are they thinking ?
Come on, it´s no secret they aren´t 20 or 25 years old, also they aren´t punk at all :down: :silent: :banghead:
With that cover "art" the album looks like a stupid school days crap joke, but I know that´s not the true. Anyway, they shouldn´t have done that horrible cover :madspit:

Muy bien Ponkine. Estoy de acordo.

How are they gonna get away with such a bad taste cover...

Back
Top Bottom