Help! HTDAAB virgins! Are you there??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW. I leave for ONE DAY. and this happens.

Keep Strong all you virgins!!!:(

I Will not listen to the leak. Why has this happened so early? Ughh. How am I going to hold out for this long?

Indeed. I suppose I'm a dirty virgin, I've listened to Miracle Drug all the way through once - all us virgins are going to have a wonderful day on the 23rd.

I dunno, for me a large part of waiting for the album is the excitement of going to the record store, having the damn CD in a bag all the way home, just the anticipation as you walk home.

This will be the first U2 album that I'm anticipating and I don't want to ruin that.

I'm living off of Vertigo and the 1 minute intro of Love and Peace or Else.....it's all I have downloaded.......I think I have listened to each about 40 times while reading everyones reviews tonight. Torture!

I'm buying the album, one for me and one for my girlfriend, and one for my mother. In fact, I'm buying the Deluxe addition, every single from this album. Not to mention how much money I spent on concerts and pervious CD's.. okay I'm trying to appease my guilt of wanting the digital tracks...
But I want to hear the album, where can I hear these songs? Kazaa is all fake, it's only Vertigo over and over again.
Well, if anyone could help me out, that would be appreciated, thanks. GibsonGirl, perhaps you can help me out, eh? Come on, my mom's from Newfoundland!

--- Nicholas ---

zoou2@hotmail.com

U2FAN4LIFE said:

:mac: :mac: :mac: I don't think these so-called :angel: are even real U2 fans... I mean really, they've been waiting over 4 F-ing years and they won't listen to the album??? They don't sound like real fans to me!!!!

The album is amazing.... listen, dooooo it!!! :mac:

MUUUUUHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

I hope you are kidding about this "not-real-U2-fans-crap"! Fans discussing who's the biggest fan is just stupid. This has nothing to do about not being a fan or anything. But if you're kidding, I'm sorry for bringing this up. Love and peace or else.

I fully understand those who downloaded it and listened to it. This has nothing to do about guilt or about doing the right thing. You that have listened to it, have done the right thing - FOR YOU! And it looks like most of us understand eachother.

For me this has to do about marking my calendar, planning a little party and listening to the CD on some REAL speakers.

Hang in there, you holy :angel:s ...

I think Electrical Voice definitely has a point... it's like opening all your gifts on Christmas eve... it was one hell of a fun thing to do as a kid, but the next day, the 'special day'... was kind of empty and ordinary.
There is surely some excitement in waiting for the 'official' release date, it is filled with Nostalgia, like the old days before Mp3 downloading - where you'd pay $ 90 bucks for a triple CD bootleg of achtung baby outtakes... ahhhh yeah, remember those days, finding 'gems' in these little stores...
So yeah, there's great validation of waiting for the Bomb to land on the 23rd (or 16th now!?)... and letting yourself get whipped into a partied frenzy...
But to whoever downloaded the album, hey, the album's release date should be an excuse to party anyway ! hehe.

Nicholas

Back
Top Bottom