Bono in Philadelphia: Liberty Medal Ceremony 9/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoIsMyMuse

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I know there had been some talk of this a few months ago, but there's more information about how to get tickets up on their website.

A quantity of seated and standing room ceremony tickets are free ($3.50 per ticket service charge) and available to the public on a first come, first served basis. Tickets can be ordered from ComcastTIX at 1-888-633-2572 beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 5, 2007. Callers are limited to two tickets per person. National Constitution Center members can call on Tuesday, September 4, 2007 beginning at 10:00 a.m. to order tickets.

Full information about the award and the organization here: http://www.constitutioncenter.org/libertymedal/

I'm starting a new job next week, so unfortunately I can't go, but I wanted to pass the information on since I'm sure there will be at least a few people around here who can.

thanks alot!!!

I just read more information on it. He will recieve he medal outdoors and the ceremony is only an hour. Then they go off to the gala where if you want to be with Bono their you have to cough up $25,000 - $50,000 grand. :ohmy:

Last edited:
I've been checking and checking the past two days, I've been too busy, so thanks for the heads up

Varitek said:
I'll definitely be there (skipping class woot) !!! We should do dinner before or after or something :)

Ill be skipping school that day lol
:D
if i can get tickets because ill be in school when they release them.
i think we should all crash the gala party :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom