You are a prisoner: Ashlee Simpson or Jessica Simpson?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

seriously, ill take whatever measures needed to stop this rebellion and restore order... also, from this day on, i proclaim el presidenté, ashlee and jessica simpsons as the official pantheon of our country's new religion balsutyeyebitmez! anyone who doesnt publicly state their love for our new religion will be imprisoned in our spankin new prison: 'prison of love' and they will be educated and rehabilitated in these brand new facility. this, my countrymen, is the dawn of our golden age! :yes:

now.. stop trying to kill yourselves and rioting, come join us in this divine love!:bow:

daveC would you like to visit 'the prison of LOVE' ? with all the presidential privileges, of course:wink:

just stop all this nonsense about coups, riots and weird suicides! please! el presidenté needs you!:sad: i will send you to bahamas for a beautiful holiday with maria sansana - our beauty queen, of course.

also, you cant take over the country because i had my image carved on every single building, tree and road in the country! it is mine! :evil:

:censored:

rebels... having... fun in a... hacienda....:angry: so this is what i get after looking after you for 60 years? so be it! i am retreating to my mansion in florida, along with the 10 billion dollars that used to be in our treasury :evil:

it will be more than enough to realize my scheme of making the simpson sisters the biggest shining, glittering stars on the planet! hahahah!

so long, suckers! :madspit:

all_i_want said:
:lmao:

seriously, ill take whatever measures needed to stop this rebellion and restore order... also, from this day on, i proclaim el presidenté, ashlee and jessica simpsons as the official pantheon of our country's new religion balsutyeyebitmez! anyone who doesnt publicly state their love for our new religion will be imprisoned in our spankin new prison: 'prison of love' and they will be educated and rehabilitated in these brand new facility. this, my countrymen, is the dawn of our golden age! :yes:

now.. stop trying to kill yourselves and rioting, come join us in this divine love!:bow:

Only if you name me Vicepresidente :p

this was sort of fun... i still havent got one straight answer though, strange enough. oh well :wink:

What difference does it make? Either way I'll end up crazy in about 72 hours, pissing myself in fear, totally unaware of my surroundings, having surrendered to catatonia. Bring it on.

This is the funniest post I've read in ages!:lol:

Personally I'm in favour of escaping the simpson girls' tuneless yowling by running towards a brick wall incredibly fast, thereby forcing myself into blissful unconsciousness.

I'm thinking that "prison of love" is sounding kinda cool... :D ;)

DaveC said:
schaweet!

i'm el presidenté now!!

*runs into hacienda*

now where's the harem in this place? :shifty:

Dude, every post I read from you implies that you need to have sex. Are you like 14 or hard up for women or something?

Actually my hermit-like existence has been delightful since I have hardly ever heard either one of the little darlings "sing" (did hear a clip of Ashlee's boo inducing bowl performance -- not an experiance I'd care to repeat :mad: ).

Plug my nose, exhale harshly, thus making my ears pop.

Still be able to hear, but not very well. Then I'll just replay every song I know, that isn't one of theirs, in my mind.

ok.. now that you have overthrown my despotism and caused our civilization to slide to state of anarchy, i hope all you rebels got what you wanted.. your haciendas, ear plugs, horses and your so-called 'Freedom' :mad: I still have my simpson records and 10 billion dollars! i dont need anything else! :madspit:

now i will rule supreme over the world of pop music, thanks to the taxes youve paid for the last 60 years.. hahaha

are you ready to see ashley&jessica on every single TV commercial, billboard, radio Ad and magazine on the planet? this is a blitzkrieg baby! :wink:

it has only begun!

:evil:

---flash--- newscast: Some of world's largest record companies, Universal Music, Sony/BMG and EMI were acquired by an investor whose name is yet to be annouced to the public. The executives said 'The guy paid us off, he was filthy rich!' The new owner has been quoted saying 'I will shake things up in the music business... real talent and genuine musicianship has been ignored for way too long. It is time to bring back the tunes! Arriva!' While no comment was made on any possibility of downsizing, the new man in charge is said to have a peculiar dislike toward certain fans of the rock supergroup U2. In more than one occasions, he has referred to them as 'ungrateful brats', 'bloody rebels' and :censored: . Now more on the hippo who became a deputy..

:wink:

all_i_want said:
you cant, theyll arrest you and hook you up with some serums so you live long enough to learn how to appreciate the music of the simpson family :lmao:
A-ha!! A way out!! :ohmy: It would take at least 10,000,000,000 years to "learn" how to appreciate the Simpson girls. The human body, with the BEST treatment will only generally last a mere 85-100 years. It'd be a slow, excruciating death but I believe that's the route I'd take... state-inflicted suicide. :yikes: :eyebrow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom