Yo, C0BL_04-Happy B Day. - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #31
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 33,002
Local Time: 06:00 PM


***HAPPY BIRTHDAY!***
__________________

__________________
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 07-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #32
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:00 PM
happy birthday danny! have a great one
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #33
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 08:00 PM
Happy Birthday, dude
__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 02:35 AM   #34
Refugee
 
TranceEnding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne, Aus
Posts: 1,124
Local Time: 10:00 AM
Happy Birthday!!!
__________________
TranceEnding is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 05:29 AM   #35
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 10:00 AM
Thanks again everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by intedomine View Post
Only once, it's a bit out of the way, but it was a Friday night and it was a really good crowd, if I am remembering correctly, and the ladies were hot.
Yeah? Whereabouts do you live? Friday night they have a live band yes? See most of my mates are only interested in the thursday/saturday DJ nights. But I wouldn't mind going on a Friday... I've got a couple of mates who DJ saturday nights.

It wasn't too bad. I got to the stage where I can't drink anymore but knew 110% what I was doing, I was just stumbling and stuff, sucked. And the ladies were good looking, but when you don't hook up it defeats the purpose really. It's one of those places where you'd have a sick as night if you were with a girl, good night at best if you weren't.

The cab home cost me like $12 bucks, I only live five minutes away!!! 10 cents per 100 metres is a massive rip off!!
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 05:34 AM   #36
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Alisaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 30,442
Local Time: 10:00 AM
Whoops, how did I miss this?

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY DANNY!!
__________________
Alisaura is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 05:43 AM   #37
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 10:00 AM
thanks ali

and guess what?
i found my pink floyd tribute concert tickets
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 06:22 AM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
intedomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,949
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
Thanks again everyone



Yeah? Whereabouts do you live? Friday night they have a live band yes? See most of my mates are only interested in the thursday/saturday DJ nights. But I wouldn't mind going on a Friday... I've got a couple of mates who DJ saturday nights.

It wasn't too bad. I got to the stage where I can't drink anymore but knew 110% what I was doing, I was just stumbling and stuff, sucked. And the ladies were good looking, but when you don't hook up it defeats the purpose really. It's one of those places where you'd have a sick as night if you were with a girl, good night at best if you weren't.

The cab home cost me like $12 bucks, I only live five minutes away!!! 10 cents per 100 metres is a massive rip off!!
See, cab home would cost me over $100 cause I'm way down South-East of the city.

When I went there was a live band, but I struggle to remember what they were playing, just hits I think. Went to about 3 or 4 other places that same night. It was a nice atmosphere though....

Hooking up on yer birthday would be a nice present for yerself, but in all fairness, you don't really wanna be kinda detached from yer crew too much, or that's how I've always thought of it, cause yer mates are there for you.

Anyway, glad ya had a good night, and hope you recover adequately.
__________________
intedomine is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 08:21 AM   #39
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,665
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Happy Birthday, Danny!!

I love your new avatar, by the way. Barney FTW!
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #40
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intedomine View Post
See, cab home would cost me over $100 cause I'm way down South-East of the city.

When I went there was a live band, but I struggle to remember what they were playing, just hits I think. Went to about 3 or 4 other places that same night. It was a nice atmosphere though....

Hooking up on yer birthday would be a nice present for yerself, but in all fairness, you don't really wanna be kinda detached from yer crew too much, or that's how I've always thought of it, cause yer mates are there for you.

Anyway, glad ya had a good night, and hope you recover adequately.
Yeah, it was the first time I'd ever used a taxi. Couldn't believe it.

And it was a good atmosphere... where else did you go? And um, hold are ya?

Hoepfully next time will be a heap better, but it was still good. I had a massive headache the next morning, which was kinda strange, cos I haven't had a headache hangover in ageeees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Happy Birthday, Danny!!

I love your new avatar, by the way. Barney FTW!
Thanks

Birthday money is buying me the season one DVD. I *think* we've just finished season three here, hopefully they don't over do the show, like they did with That 70s Show. The final season of that was deplorable.
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
intedomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,949
Local Time: 09:00 AM
22 yo.

I think that night we went to Icon and Cookie in the CBD that same night, but this was ages ago, like 2 years I think. My memory is hazy though. We were at Mynt first.

The whole West of The City thing is awkward for me....unfamiliar and I get Lost!
__________________
intedomine is offline  
Old 07-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #42
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intedomine View Post
22 yo.

I think that night we went to Icon and Cookie in the CBD that same night, but this was ages ago, like 2 years I think. My memory is hazy though. We were at Mynt first.

The whole West of The City thing is awkward for me....unfamiliar and I get Lost!
Mynt celebrated it's first birthday on Saturday night... so could have been something else. The bouncer made a comment about my teeth in my L's pic, cos I don't have my P's yet.
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 12:29 AM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
intedomine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,949
Local Time: 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by COBL_04 View Post
Mynt celebrated it's first birthday on Saturday night... so could have been something else. The bouncer made a comment about my teeth in my L's pic, cos I don't have my P's yet.
Certainly wasn't that same Mynt then, because there is (was?) another joint called Mint (or something like that) around 2-3 years ago.
__________________
intedomine is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 06:10 AM   #44
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 55,037
Local Time: 10:00 AM
Well there ya go. There's been a bunch of places over the years situated in that same place, next to Accettas in the main drag of Werribee, but they've all failed.

But not Mynt. Mynt goes off!!
__________________
cobl04 is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #45
Blue Crack Addict
 
The Sad Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: VEGA INTL NITE SKOOL
Posts: 28,691
Local Time: 08:30 AM
Happy birthday, Dan! Hope you had a damn fine day!
__________________

__________________
The Sad Punk is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com