WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Lashley. :rockon:

oh and the pic with HHH drooling... :laugh: :lmao:

My favorite finisher is the one Paul Birchill uses. Don't know its name... C4 I think... Even though a Swee Chin Music out of nowere could be cool lol

Remember that Sweet Chin Music on Shelton Benjamin? When he jumps from the ropes and HBK just hit it in the air... SHelton couldn't block it... I remembered saying OH MYYYYYY GGGOOOOOODDDD!!!!! he's dead!!!! :shocked:

:lol:

099do.jpg

"Well someone has to do this pose until Orton comes back..."

what's your name Tyagu_Anaykus?

I'm Wayne (you probably knew that already ;) ) and U2 Beginner's real name is Rohena.
i think there's only us 3 who use this thread :lol:

btw, your AV, is that HHH and HBK?

My real name is Tiago. Nie to meet you y'all. You've been great :up:

We're only three but we'll make the New Evolution Stable and we'll conquer this site :evil:

The World will be ours! :macdevil:

And my AV is HHH and HBK eating Bananas while commentating a match... :up: DX :bow:

^ Nice to meet you too Tiago! :up:

A pic of the announce table from when I went to Smackdown taping (London, England)

pict0451204oh.jpg

And the outside of Wembley Arena (which by the way looks amazing!)

pict044820rk.jpg

From WWE.com:

John "Earthquake" Tenta passes away
June 7, 2006

John "Earthquake" Tenta passed away this morning at the age of 42 after a lengthy battle with bladder cancer. Tenta is survived by his wife and three kids

:(

I remember Earthquake's WWF debut when he was called out of the audience to face the Ultimate Warrior, I think it was a push up contest or something and he was supposed to sit on his back. But then pancaked him.

He and Typhoon made a pretty powerful tag team back in the day, the Natural Disasters.

:(

did you see Lillian Garcia fall off the side of the ring when Charlie Haas came running in?

yeah I know but WWE here is translated (subtitles) so there you go... althought I think a week delay is enough...

The video: I'm sorry but I'm crackin up with it :lmao:
It looks like Lilian was having an orgasm or something :lol:

Tyagu_Anaykus said:
Remember that Sweet Chin Music on Shelton Benjamin? When he jumps from the ropes and HBK just hit it in the air... SHelton couldn't block it... I remembered saying OH MYYYYYY GGGOOOOOODDDD!!!!! he's dead!!!! :shocked:

18915285162.gif

another:

stonecoldstunner8rh.gif

:lol:!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom