WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now way FOLEY wins to EDGE... that would bury his character completely... and Foley is no Hulk Hogan, he doesn't HAVE to comeback AND win... he wants to put him over...

now... for the MOTB... I hope Flair wins... add to that that HHH HAS to win to Cena, and you have a GOLD story right there... hell, he could cash the price this very night and defeat HHH...

17 TIME WORLD CHAMPION :love: :drool:

1746in.jpg

:rockon:

1188tn.jpg

:angel:

Good pics.

Edge's right eye looks horrible. i don't know whether its blood from his head running over his eye or his eye is bleeding from the fire.

Triple H and John Cena's entrances were wierd. i don't know what to think :huh:

I'm sorry but HHH pic is hilarious:lmao:

Too bad he had to tap to that ***hole John Cena. I TRULLY HATE that guy!

UnforgettableLemon, I'm an HBK fan, too.

I just saw WMXXII and WHOA!!! GREAT SHOW!! seeing HBK and HHH doing DX stuff was amazing! Edge vs Foley was fantastic. The same goes to Gud Ol' JR, cursing Vince lol

I haven't watched the WWE in a very long time! But, I heard that there is a possibility the DX will be reformed with their original members. Any truth to these rumours? I would watch just for that!

^ :lol: yeah i know, i was like 'huh?' when i hear that!!

I did'nt seen Judgment Day, but U2 Beginner did.

Vengeance Poster:

vengeance06.gif

Looks like its going to be Edge vs Cena for the title.

waynetravis said:

Vengeance Poster:

vengeance06.gif

Looks like its going to be Edge vs Cena for the title.

RVD just challenged Cena for the title... does that mean he will lose in his own enviromnent?!

GOD! I still don't understand why they keep the belt that excuse of a wrestler!!:mad:

Tyagu_Anaykus said:

GOD! I still don't understand why they keep the belt that excuse of a wrestler!!:mad:

that's what i wanna know too :mad:

i think they keep him champ so young fans get their prents to buy his merchandise. more $$$ for McMahon

Tyagu_Anaykus said:
Oh, and U2 Beginner How could Kahli win against the Undertaker?!! When I read it I went :ohmy: :censored: :eeklaugh: :rant:

I know, it was absolutely disgraceful, its more disgraceful if you watch it! :mad: All Khali did was a chop to the head and kicked his head! That was literally it! :mad: And then for the pin, he placed his foot on The Undertaker's foot, how disrespectful!

U2 Beginner said:
RVD deserves to be champion.

when was the last time RVD held a major title? Since ECW? he's never been a WWE champ yet has he? i can't remember.

i think he's just intercontinental and hardcore champ in the WWE

^ yeah, you're right. i forgot about that

this is cool we're keeping the WWE thread the top thread in the sports forum :hyper::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom