WWE and other wrestling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good story! Yes, Vince was big into not letting the heels and the faces "be friends" off camera.
Tonight on Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin was announced as the Special Guest referee in the Battle of the Billionaire's match.
Also on Raw, former multi-time AWA Champion, Nick Bockwinkel, was named as the latest inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Win or lose, the Heartbreak Kid will put on one helluva show at WrestleMania! I don't really know who's going to win the match, which makes it cool. Like I stated before, if Cena defeated HHH at last year's Mania, then I think he should defeat HBK this year. But, what's the slogan that JR or King say every once and a while? "Anything can happen in WWE!"

I got my Monday Night Raw tickets (for Earl's Court, London) today!! :hyper: :hyper: (well, yesterday, it's past midnight!)

Maybe a shit view, but I don't care, at least it should be a good atmosphere! :drool:

I only hope The Undertaker makes a move to Raw! Now that would be awesome! :drool: :drool:

Will be taking lots of pics for you guys! :up:

^ They usually put on a good show here in the UK! :)

I'm patiently waiting on WrestleMania. Just hoping its better than last year.

What does everyone think the best match is going to be at WrestleMania?

For me, I think it will be the ''Money In The Bank Ladder Match'' I hope it will be :drool: worthy!

I hope Taker wins! He damn sure deserves it! :rockon:

I think I actually hate Batista, he seems very arragont (sp?) to me. :hmm:

I know wrestlers are arragont, but there is just something about Batista. :hmm:

Well, the problem with Batista is that he hasn't upped his game like John Cena has. Coupled with the fact that whenever Batista gets any momemtum going, he gets injured and is sidelined for months. Cena, on the other hand, has been pretty healthy since he first won the WWE title at WM 21. The only time Batista had any good matches was when he went up against HHH. He hasn't wrestled HHH in two years. Regardless of all of this, Batista is seen as one of the top or THE top of the Smackdown roster. But, at this year's WM, Batista will probably lose to the Deadman.
I'm not sure if Batista is arrogant, but he might be a little cocky.

^ You're right, I used the wrong word. :up: ''Cocky'' was the word, that suits better, at the time I couldn't think of the word! :reject:

I just don't think he's as good as other wrestlers, I mean, I don't think there is anything entertaining or impressive about him, apart from his physique. So, maybe not hate, but boring and annoying, definately! :|

Well, you're right too. He has become boring, but that wasn't always the case. Unfortunately, Batista hasn't been entertaining since he feuded with HHH. HHH was really able to bring out the charisma in Batista. But, now it seems like his charisma is gone. It'll be interesting to see what WWE does with Batista when/if he loses the title to Taker.

I think the most interesting person in WWE today is Vince McMahon! :lol:

Seriously! :|

Whatever show he's on, is always the best brand to watch. When, (a couple of years back) Vince was on Smackdown, feuding with people like Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker, it was great to watch. Then Vince made a move to Raw, and Smackdown slowly was becoming a bore. Monday Night Raw was definately getting more viewers since Vince has been almost permenantly a part of it.

But, looking at Smackdown's roster now, it is looking quite impressive, and I believe the show is getting better, because The Undertaker has become a main-eventer.

Gee, don't let McMahon hear you say that! You'll just inflate his ego further. I'm one of those people that feels McMahon shouldn't be on TV at all or very little. The fans are sick of McMahon. His ten mintues of TV time should be devoted to more wrestling and not his 62 year old mug. My guess is that after WM, McMahon will be taking a break from TV. Of course I'm sure he'll be on the Raw right after WM showing off his newly bald head. That will be worth seeing for sure.

Well, he's the one who causes the most stir! :shrug: He does yabber on a bit too much though! :lol:

I miss Eric Bischoff, he's the other one who used to cause chaos! :wink:

I like Bischoff way more than McMahon that's for sure.

More sad news in the world of pro wrestling. Ernie "The Cat" Ladd has lost his battle with cancer and died at the age of 68.
Last week, former WWF wrestler, Bad News Brown (aka Bad News Allen) passed away.

Damn, we've lost a lot of pro wrestlers this year and it's only March.

Last night's Raw was ok, but the cool moment of the night was surprise guest, The Rock joining the show via satelite from LA with a promo about the Battle of the Billionaires. It's always great to see The Rock. Btw, he's choosing McMahon to get his head shaved.

Guys, neither The Rock or Stone Cold is wrestling anymore, so why do we care? Let's get back to current wrestlers. WM is less than 2 weeks away. I'll make 2 predictions: Taker will win the World title and McMahon will get his head shaved. The rest I'm still not sure of.

Okay, okay....

Here are my predictions:

I think Randy Orton is going to win money in the bank; Cena's gonna beat Michaels; Lashley's gonna beat Umaga; Khali's gonna beat Kane; and MVP's gonna beat Benoit.

The rest, quite frankly, I don't give a shit about! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom