We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*counting the minutes til Tuesday*

Looks like some cool shots in the dvd AND some cameras positioned really high...Maybe you'll see me with Throwin' the Love Guy in the last row! :hyper:

Schmeg said:
:wave:

Today:
*Skate
*Work
*Good-bye dinner for 2 coworkers :sad: on the Gap! :D
Recap:
*8 am tag team lesson complete with...VIDEO CAMERA. :yikes:
*Sooo nice to make a cameo appearence at MY store with NICE customers
*One of our gift cards did not actually have the $150 on it so it was more like dinner on my boss. :uhoh: And now I'm not so sure I feel good from it so it's DEFINITELY time for bed.

fah said:
I haven't been to bed yet. I worked all night and I have to take the mini fahs to school. I'll be up til probably 9:30 :der:
That means you've probably just gone to bed! Sweet dreams!

Just need to voice a random complaint:

When posting a time such as "6 am," there is no need to then say "in the morning." The am covered that. Imagine if certain bands wrote songs that went, "6 am in the morning, you're the last to hear the warning..." although that's really not too far-fetched with the other crimes against grammer they've committed (list of examples provided upon request).

Thanks, I feel better.

Now I'm going to take a shower and rot my brain in front of the tv because I have nothing better to do today because the dealer is looking at my car tire. I brought it in flattish so they'd friggin believe me that there's something wrong with it!

/journal entry

Schmeg said:

When posting a time such as "6 am," there is no need to then say "in the morning." The am covered that. Imagine if certain bands wrote songs that went, "6 am in the morning, you're the last to hear the warning..." although that's really not too far-fetched with the other crimes against grammer they've committed (list of examples provided upon request).

Thanks, I feel better.

Now I'm going to take a shower and rot my brain in front of the tv because I have nothing better to do today because the dealer is looking at my car tire. I brought it in flattish so they'd friggin believe me that there's something wrong with it!

/journal entry

uno,dos,tres,catorce

6am in the morning would actually bother me, though.

:scream:

Tire problem = nail

Cost to fix = about $200

fix = new tire

:sigh:

So I was emailed an invite to join CF and some of her friends for dinner but I dont usually check my email until I get home. Today I was so tired that I again just crashed on the bed for a nap so I missed the email...which comes to my question.....why doesnt she just pick up the phone to call to say hey we're going to dinner tonight do you want to join us?

Schmeg said:

Thanks, I feel better.

/journal entry

6 am in the morning:huh:? As opposed to 6 am in in the evening? Redundancy :down:

Nails in tire also :down:

Oh happy day..........:hyper:
1. The BoDeans dvd came out and they have bonus footage of the outdoor concert I was at........The camera pans over the crowd, so if I slow it down I am in it............:lol:

2. I was at Borders and there it was........................the U2 Chicago concert DVD :drool: I tried to buy it today.......no luck .......but it is there:hyper:

3. I just read in the audio forum that U2 Milwaukee Sept 25 concert popped up on Dime a dozen..............:hyper: Is that true? I can't register to see it myself. It wasn't on U2 torrents, I checked that...........potential begging coming up..........groveling is possible too :shifty:

Schmeg said:

Thanks, I feel better.

/journal entry

:huh:

Six o'clock in the morning
You're the last to hear the warning
You've been tryin' to throw your arms around the world
You've been falling off the sidewalk
Your lips move but you can't talk
Tryin' to throw your arms around the world

I'm gonna run to you, run to you, run to you
Be still
Woman I will

Sunrise like a nosebleed
Your head hurts and you can't breathe
You been tryin' to throw your arms around the world
How far are you gonna go
Before you lose your way back home
You've been tryin' to throw your arms around the world

Woman be still
Woman I will

I dreamed that I saw Dali
With a supermarket trolley
He was tryin' to throw his arms around a girl
He took an open-top beetle
Through the eye of a needle
He was tryin' to throw his arms around the world

Woman be still
Woman I will

Nothin' much to say I guess
Just the same as all the rest
Been tryin' to throw my arms around the world
A woman needs a man
Like a fish needs a bicycle
When you're tryin' to throw your arms around the world
Woman be still, woman be still, be still
Woman be still
Woman I will

look at what I got for .99 cents on eBay :drool:

34548%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp334%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C%3B%3C97%3A%3C69nu0mrj

shari schultz said:
3. I just read in the audio forum that U2 Milwaukee Sept 25 concert popped up on Dime a dozen..............:hyper: Is that true? I can't register to see it myself. It wasn't on U2 torrents, I checked that...........potential begging coming up..........groveling is possible too :shifty:

I'm grabbing it from there right now so I could be persueded to send a copy your way. :D

Kariann said:
Thanks for the :hug:'s everyone.

My mom's surgery has been scheduled for the week after Thanksgiving so there is a partial feeling of relief but still very stressed.
]
Just having the answer to when is the surgery gonna happen, I imagine, is a partial relief. One day at a time.*on-goinghug*

:lol: The Jim took The Girl to see Lion King tonight...just got a text message...
This is really good! You and mom should see it. Were both loving it.
I never really pictured him gushing over a Disney musical!

Kariann said:

I'm grabbing it from there right now so I could be persueded to send a copy your way. :D
by begging and pleading and groveling? And then some more begging a pleading and groveling...................and if you like I can then grovel, beg and then plead

Schmeg said:
:lol: The Jim took The Girl to see Lion King tonight...just got a text message...

I never really pictured him gushing over a Disney musical!
a cute/fun girl can work miracles :yes: I have witnessed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom