We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I'm calling the original Boot! That leaves you the rainbow Boot.
Wasn't there some kind of futuristic Moon Boot, too?

I wonder how long it takes to drive to the store I'm helping out...I hope it's not busy. :crack:

Wow, it got late fast.

:wave: Night, if anyone's still around.

I haven't left yet. :happy:

But I should now. For real.

:wave:

Go to work for me! :hyper:

*should be getting ready*

*need to get gas and go to the post office*

*procrastinaton is my middle name*

:lol:
Cosmic Tidbit
Look out for a charismatic individual with lust on the brain. With Mars, planet of action, in disharmony with Neptune, planet of illusion, a certain slick someone will be making their move. Can you be talked into anything you don’t want to do?
:uhoh:

Okay...must...get...ready....

Someone remind me to make an appointment for a haircut tomorrow for Thursday, okay? :kiss:

:wave:

Ok so this automated line told me to stay on the line until I get a conf # at the beginning....I go through everything and then no conf #. :scream:

I am calling back and talking to a person. :grumpy:

All I want to do is report the time I was off for my mom's hospital stay for FMLA!

Edit...I called back and got a real live person right away who was very nice...way nicer than a computer generated voice.

Last edited:
:uhoh: : slick? :

FMLA stuff is a pain in the rear.

I landed in Philly today at 7am...only slept about, oh, maybe two hours. I am catching our 6am flight tomorrow.

:weak:

zoney! said:
:uhoh: : slick? :

FMLA stuff is a pain in the rear.

I landed in Philly today at 7am...only slept about, oh, maybe two hours. I am catching our 6am flight tomorrow.

:weak:

No kidding about the FMLA stuff....and there will be more to come for me. :sigh: I kept forgetting to call the stuff from before in after my paperwork was done. My brother calling reminded me that I needed to do that.

Sleep is for the weak...or so a certain friend tells me that very often!

:crazy: Rachel Ray's wedding diary is going to be on next on Entertainment Tonight.

I wonder if they served anything with EVVO at the reception! :laugh:

:shifty:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: Rachel Ray's wedding diary is going to be on next on Entertainment Tonight.

I watched her show earlier....she was making cheese fries. There was a kid on with her and I missed what he said since I was multi-tasking and her response was "you know your abbreviations very well!" I wonder if he said EVVO.

arw9797 said:

OMG! I had just finished watching one of her episodes couple weeks back...Rachel Ray had done a Santa Barbara special...I copied the information and walked BAW to the Stearns Pier where we grabbed a couple crab cakes at the Shellfish Cafe...and then walked cross town to the Sojourner Cafe where we had lunch...I dropped Rachel Ray's name, telling the hostess that we saw the show...everyone said how she was such a fun time to have at their place!!!

:yes: By the way, its nearly 7 here so I can catch the ET show!

zonelistener said:
Anyone see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

I watched on the plane to San Fran this weekend.

Don't ask why Rachel Ray made me think of that.
Very worthwhile; he added a lot of humor that Gene Wilder couldn't do...! Agustus Gloop couldn't be funnier and Charlie is a great actor...he's also the little guy that was in Finding Neverland...:)

zonelistener said:

I liked it...except J. Depp kinda scared me (his charachter.)

Just saw the new iPod commercial with U2 on Monday Night Football. Kinda odd.

I think the fact that Johnny seemed a little creepy to me is why I didnt rush to the theatre to see it.

I haven't seen the commercial....although I've been dancing around the room with my Ipod on while putting laundry away.

Don't tell Schmeg I was dancing though.

Mr. BAW said:
Agustus Gloop couldn't be funnier and Charlie is a great actor...he's also the little guy that was in Finding Neverland...:)

I so agree. I thought ALL of the kids were great. It really is a kids movie.

I LOVED Gene Wilder. But I am "out there." :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom