We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

Sending :hug: because everyone else is...

What's up :concerned:

Thank you for all of your kind thoughts, cartoon hugs and etc.

My grandfather passed away last night. I am off to California in the morning with my father and sister.

I probably won't be around much...but if I can sneak away...I will say hi! :wave:

OK...Continue to Randoooom :madwife:

zonelistener said:

Thank you for all of your kind thoughts, cartoon hugs and etc.

My grandfather passed away last night. I am off to California in the morning with my father and sister.

I probably won't be around much...but if I can sneak away...I will say hi! :wave:

OK...Continue to Randoooom :madwife:

:hug:

I am so sorry to hear that. We'll be thinking about you here and you know we're all here for you.

Kariann said:
Me today at work....:crack:.....epic journal entry to come later tonight or tomorrow. My attention span to type is very low at the moment.

I think I may go finish watching the 3rd season of Gilmore Girls on DVD that I borrowed.

Gilmore Girls :heart: the snappy dialogue

Taking a break from the DVD fest to check my email and here is my horoscope.

Your mind is focused on having yourself a fine old time now, and the good news is that your wishes can come true. It won't happen, however, without your attention to the details -- and this can be a problem. You may not be in the mood to deal with picky little things that don't seem important. Put on those blinders and get to work so you still have time to play later on.

:silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

3454%3A82%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233325%3B%3B964%3Bnu0mrj

I am so happy I spent $14.00 on a magazine! This is a picture from pleba that will be in my lovely magazine that is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

I don't have to get up at 6 am in the morning tomorrow...I get to sleep until 8 am in the morning instead! :drool: I have no idea where any of the new stuff is going anyway!

Also: No more Wizard of Oz store! :hyper:

I find it funny that Edge is wearing a hat in that picture. :silent:

Schmeg said:

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

there is already a vertically typed message in my journal comments for you :mad:

I had to crop the picture. The caption says "defiant non-hat removal in a SoHo jacuzzi....." :mad:

:hyper:

*goes to find vertical typing*

It's getting to the point where if you DON'T type vertically at me for too long, I feel neglected!

:( It's just not the same when it's horizontal with a vertical disclaimer.

arw9797 said:
I just checked tvguide.com and the U2 dvd special on MTV has no other scheduled listings :sad: I wanted to watch it again!
But we get to watch the whole thing on TUESDAY!!!!! :combust:

I'm starting to get my hopes up about my PSA now...I'm sure I'll be disappointed, but it would be fun to be Part of the Legend. :coocoo:

Schmeg said:

But we get to watch the whole thing on TUESDAY!!!!! :combust:

I'm starting to get my hopes up about my PSA now...I'm sure I'll be disappointed, but it would be fun to be Part of the Legend. :coocoo:

I just cannot wait to see it and know that no matter which night is on the dvd, I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: I am so excited to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmeg said:

:laugh: I will NEVER forget the 1st Chicago show on the Outside Broadcast tour. One of the Tryin girls (yes there were two that night) got a little carried away and snatched Edge's cap off his head and put it on. He was NOT pleased! :yikes: :laugh:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: I will NEVER forget the 1st Chicago show on the Outside Broadcast tour. One of the Tryin girls (yes there were two that night) got a little carried away and snatched Edge's cap off his head and put it on. He was NOT pleased! :yikes: :laugh:

:ohmy: is there a video of this?!?!? :eek:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: is there a video of this?!?!? :eek:

Unfortunately its one of the few Zoo shows there is no known audio or video out there. Its to bad because they (Bono) also played So Cruel that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom