We are the nights that say ni-RANDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've seen just about everything now...

wishingfish1_1818_15049225

Who on earth needs monogrammed toilet paper?

arw9797 said:
I just preordered the collectors editon of HTDAAB. :ohmy: :drool:

My only problem is I'll have to buy another copy because I am not waiting to get this even a day after the album comes out. I don't care how fast shipping is and if I get it the day after. There's no way in hell am I going to just "wait" for my package to come in the mail when there is new U2 in the stores. I wonder if Best Buy will even sell the collectors edition :hmm:
I was thinking of doing the same thing...:shifty: I obviously NEED the collector's edition, but I'm not going without buying it on the release day!!

Schmeg said:

I was thinking of doing the same thing...:shifty: I obviously NEED the collector's edition, but I'm not going without buying it on the release day!!

I'm guessing the collector's edition would be available in stores too since I saw the REM edition available. I'm leaning toward waiting but havent decided since there are a few other things I might order anyway.

Last edited:
fah said:
I just realized I would never buy toilet paper like that because it would hang the wrong way
I consider your way the wrong way. :wink:

If you need monogrammed toilet paper, they would probably print it on the other side for you!

Kariann said:

:lmao:

I found it on some site I bookmarked. I think I ordered something from there for a gift last year.
Come on, admit it...you have a supply of golden K toilet paper.

We'll just have to go to Ireland and you can take pictures and make your own!

You never know what can happen in 8 weeks! :wink:

That sucks that it doesn't seem to exist anymore!

Kariann said:
I think I should go to bed. I've been browsing online at various places and am on the verge of ordering stuff I dont need. Like I really need another hoodie.
Maybe you need a hoodio instead of just a plain hoodie!

I meant to go to bed early but I have thoroughly enjoyed all the ranting in journals tonight and I'm considering taking mine out of a private entry...apparently I'm not as uninformed as I thought I was...

Schmeg said:

Maybe you need a hoodio instead of just a plain hoodie!

I meant to go to bed early but I have thoroughly enjoyed all the ranting in journals tonight and I'm considering taking mine out of a private entry...apparently I'm not as uninformed as I thought I was...

Yeah the hoodio is pretty cool!

If you enjoyed the ranting in the journals you should have been here for my in person ranting. I was very passioniate.

Can I have a reenactment? I can probably fuel the fire. :combust:

I have become completely addicted to REM. Bono who?

I think I'm going to curl into a ball and try to sleep for a few hours. :up:

:wave:

arw9797 said:
I want to go crawl in bed and watch TV but my track record this week hasn't been very good. I turn the TV on, fall asleep for 2 hours, then get ready for bed and go back to bed about an hour after waking up. :|

:| :| :| :|

3 hours this time......

arw9797 said:
:huh: 5 boxes do not go very far! :der: I packed up all of my books and some videos and that's it. Who ever helps me move is going to hate me because I have a lot of big heavy books so the boxes weigh a ton!

I have 2 boxes left but they are bigger so I'm not sure what to do with them yet....

i seriously heard my back groan at the memory of boxes of books.

my mom has a degree in math, but i honestly think she should have been an english major or a lit major or something...crazy amounts of books in our house...she's read them, too.

I feel so out of the loop...I went to Target instead of coming home during lunch and I was good all day today and didn't log on once. :crack:

I bought a new paper shredder :drool:

:lmao: The Bag is a perfect match for The Boot!

I just ate dinner and now I must get ready to skate with Tom. :uhoh: I hope Barbara remembered to remind him that I can make it to my lesson this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom