Vogan, Togo Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's no story because it's rubbish symbolism that I came up with on the spot without any topic in mind! I'm sure I could read something into it, or incorporate it into some sort of lyrical construct that does say something.

But then sometimes I just like painting with words, evoking a sentiment or a soundscape rather than conveying some specific story or intent.

And I'm rather pleased that I think I might have finally turned some things I've written on guitar into a cohesive song. Though I could really use some effects for the solo. : saves up for effects pedals :

This is interesting, Ax. Me, I could never just write something on the spot. I'm a conceptually-minded person, who needs a plan for songwriting before diving right in. It can be pretty vague, but I have to have something.

School holidays are usually boring as hell. But you get to sleep in and do whatever you want which is good.

Try getting four weeks a year my friend. :|

but soon.....well in a couple of years. . . .I get threee months paid long service leave. :|:|:|:lol:

School holidays are usually boring as hell. But you get to sleep in and do whatever you want which is good.

Try getting four weeks a year my friend. :|

but soon.....well in a couple of years. . . .I get threee months paid long service leave. :|:|:|:lol:

That will be a big win for Cin. :wink:

It mustn't be that bad if you enjoy your occupation?

I watched the NRL GF instead of the SANFL one today... couldn't stand seeing Centrals win another. Still not sure which NRL team I want to support, need to watch more games next season, although I did like Parramatta's fight back in the second half even though they lost, and Fuifui Moimoi is pretty cool.

'twas a good game, the nrl granny. fuifui moimoi, what a name.

in other news, i had some fun this weekend and dropped my purity down to 66, if that could be changed thanks. not the ones that really matter, though.

That will be a big win for Cin. :wink:

It mustn't be that bad if you enjoy your occupation?

I'll probably spend my three months goofing off and just wasting it away. :reject:
Sometimes I love my job, sometimes I hate it. Can do it blindfolded and could do with something different. but. usually I get to do what I want. It's different stuff all the time, unloading pallets, displays, serving customers, back office stuff, going to other stores and being all bossy. I've really got it pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom