Vancouver 2010 - Oh Yeah! - ATTENTION:SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have as big a problem with Oksana winning over Nancy Kerrigan, as I didn't like Nancy Kerrigan all that much. Although Oksana sure turned into a train wreck, that poor girl.

I'm pretty sure Oksana is the only Gold Medal winner who fell during her routine. She got the sympathy vote for being an orphan. I'm not a big fan of Kerrigan either, but she skated better than Oksana.

Oh don't get me started over Nancy Kerrigan. I had a boyfriend who was obsessed with her. In fact, he would ask me all the time "why can't you look like Nancy Kerrigan?" :down: jerk.

He wanted you to look slightly horse-faced?

:reject:

I'm pretty sure Oksana is the only Gold Medal winner who fell during her routine. She got the sympathy vote for being an orphan. I'm not a big fan of Kerrigan either, but she skated better than Oksana.

I'd forgotten she fell! Yeah, she definitely got the sympathy vote. I remember her costume, and her sobbing hysterically after she skated.

Cori: in the final stretch before the lighting, they take each viewer and drag them through a pit of hot coals and broken glass.

Still better than what you and Lila are watching though.

Who do you think will carry the torch?

For you non-Canadians, this has been the talk of the 'country' all week.

Most people think it'll be Wayne Gretzky.

My home boy! :)

I have no idea other than him, really. I guess the flag carrying puts the Betty Fox rumours to rest?

I'll bet 2 tickets to Women's Hockey Wed. night (Slovakia vs. Switzerland) that it will be Gretzky.

Check that, anyone want 2 tickets to that game?

Oh god, the We Are the World remake! Awesome.

I need captions - i have no idea who some of these people are.

... eek! The reanimated corpse of Michael Jackson!

Ooh, wait! BABS! It's now awesome.

Did they cut out a whole verse? Fail. God, they cut out half the song. Probably for the best.

Maybe Quincy Jones' "leave your egos at the door" sign should have been revised to "leave your autotune at the door."

<---has the original version on her iPod. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom