The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
While we were away, P & I were in awe of the size of portions.
She got shake from McDs and it was a large, but was the size of our extra large.

Yeah, it really is gross here. Go to The Cheesecake Factory sometime. It's awful. You order a piece of cake, and the cake they cut the slice from must be 12 pounds and 48 inches in diameter (is that big - I suck at math), it's fucking awful. And that's after you've just eaten 4 pounds of pasta and bread. And of course you have to get appetizers, God forbid you leave hungry. Disgusting. I need to lose like 40lbs. Fuckers. :mad: And people wonder why we need universal healthcare - I swear everyone I know over 45 is diabetic. / :rant:

A slice of cheescake there is almost as much as anything else on the menu. Luckily I dislike cheesecake, or paying for overpriced desserts in restaurants.

I enjoy this

v
v
v
v
v

I've never been to the Cheescake Factory before. The food looks really good, though. There's one right by our hotel in Hawaii, but the lineup was always insanely long, so we never bothered going.

I'm all about aps, not desserts. :madwife: at the bread products

Scare! about 5 firetrucks and the fire chief van just pulled up outside my house sirens screaming. It was for the apt. building a few doors down, and doesn't seem to be any serious TG : phew:

No more fires! We already had Thora's toaster up in flames.

Snow - Is that a good excuse to go out & check out the firemen? :shifty:

Lila64 said:
No more fires! We already had Thora's toaster up in flames.

Snow - Is that a good excuse to go out & check out the firemen? :shifty:

:lmao: done and done my dear :D

You thought I would even hesitate on that? :shame:

snowbunny00774 said:

Are you even kidding that's a real thing :drool:

who's this surfer :shifty:

It is :yes: and BJ's has them too now :drool: they are amazing!!!

he's the one that was quoting Indy
P.S he knows you as the Irish Canadian :lol:

off to class :(:wave:

Last edited:
redkat said:

It is :yes: and BJ's has them too now :drool: they are amazing!!!

he's the one that was quoting Indy
P.S he knows you as the Irish Canadian :lol:

off to class :(:wave:

Must. find. these. things.

I need more details please :D
Irish Canadian is fine - don't go adding any descriptives in front of that either!

Enjoy :wave:

585.gif

:lol:

:shifty:

Redondo Beach in the house!

There's no way I am reading this whole thread, so, if anyone wants to catch me up, please do.

Disney World is alternately charming and horrifying.

snowbunny00774 said:

She did though.

Maybe I'm just jealous she was able to wear the green eyeshadow better than me :shrug:

Not a fan of Heather's at all.

The lady at the Lancome counter last week put some green eyeliner on me:drool: I didn't buy it though - but I can't stop thinking about the green liner or eyeshadow. Not much for eye makeup, but I may cave in. Oh, and it was St. Patty's Day as well. Bought a few other goodies :up:

Back
Top Bottom