The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think there are any within several hours drive from here, but anything for Mia! :love:

Hai Lila :wave:

Krispy Kreme straight off the rack :drool: They got rid of the only one in Calgary. Boooooo!

Thanks for the :hug:s

I'll bring a deck of cards, Lila. We'll have a blast :hi5:

:hi5: Make sure she pokes some air holes for us :)

Haagen Dazs, limited edition ice cream: Peppermint Bark :drool:
celebrate the season with our rendition of this holiday classic. rich white chocolate ice cream is blended with crunchy dark and white chocolate peppermint bark and peppermint candy pieces.
pint_pb.gif

How much, if you don't mind me asking?

Is it flight + hotel?

Nope, not at all! :) $169 + taxes. Van to Honolulu. I already had my flight home booked, and my parents have a timeshare in Hawaii, so accommodation is already taken care of. My flight home was just $200, so it was a steal of a deal.

:hi5: Make sure she pokes some air holes for us :)

Haagen Dazs, limited edition ice cream: Peppermint Bark :drool:
celebrate the season with our rendition of this holiday classic. rich white chocolate ice cream is blended with crunchy dark and white chocolate peppermint bark and peppermint candy pieces.
pint_pb.gif

Peppermint bark Haagen Dazs? :makes note to check grocery store: :drool::drool:

why don't you just add some flavor to cream then?

Kind of defeats the purpose of "Ice" Cream, no?

lol, there is this brand of Ice Cream in Canada called Chapmans, it used to be really cheap shit, I think they may have upped their brand recently but I remember my mom left a bowl in the sink one night and when she came out in the morning, it still hadn't melted :| . Needless to say, we never bought Chapmans again! :lol:

:flirt:

Btw, guess what I made for dinner on the weekend :sexywink:

The same thing that I did, perhaps? :lol:

Lila - I have no clue.

Dammit, I just realized that I don't get to sleep in tomorrow. :angry: I have the day off, but the stupid presale is at 7am. I don't even know if my code will work, but I guess I'm getting up anyway. Gotta give it a try, because that would be nice to not have to get my ticket in the general sale. I can always go back to bed afterward. :)

I am SO FUCKING PISSED!

I went all the way the fuck up to Wegman's today inbetween classes to get that peppermint bark ice cream, and those bitches didn't fucking have it!!!!

:bigassscreamingface:

Back
Top Bottom