The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
while you all were watching the game, I was watching the news :nerd:

Every time I hear Mitt Romney try to suck up to my state by saying how much he loves it/he's a native, I yell at my TV, "then why did YOU leave?" :angry:

U2democrat said:
I was watching the news a bit but they were just talking about the republicans so I felt it was safe to change the channel :wink:

^ :lmao:

You'd hate being in Michigan this week -- Our primary's Tuesday, and because of a dispute over the primary being moved up, most of the Dems didn't even file to be on the ballot. :(

So only Kucinich (spelling?) and the Republicans are campaigning here.

Last edited:
000879203.gif

snowbunny00774 said:

I like this. a lot. this would be there perfect revenge. I'm bringing an outfit to change into as soon as the pics are done, this will annoy her greatly, so I should it make it leggings and a long sweater with the large belt on tonnes of bangles. I'll tell her that yes I changed, but I still kept to the theme :cute:. temp tattoos the night before would be perfect. rather than a nice new fresh real tattoo, I think it would be even better to get temp ones and then scrub them just a little bit the morning off so they look all peely and scrappy. I need some def leppard too.

HAHA. I like this plan a lot. Def Leppard was my favorite band from 1987 - 1989 or so.

No rice. That was the wife's job and she kinda didn't get it done so we just skipped it.

UberBeaver said:

HAHA. I like this plan a lot. Def Leppard was my favorite band from 1987 - 1989 or so.

No rice. That was the wife's job and she kinda didn't get it done so we just skipped it.

joe elliot :cute: he used to live in dublin for a bit, I think.

i bet it was still good. tell me more about it. I'm bloody starving and talking about food might motivate to pick up the phone and actually put on some pants before the guy gets here.

I'm seriously considering moving camp from my bed to the couch :hmm:

Is it sad that when I watch The Hunt For Red October I can not only say all the english lines, but most of the Russian ones too? :lol:

I've watched this movie so many times yet I don't have it on DVD yet...the tape is worn thin. Everytime I see it on DVD its in a bundle with Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger, but I already have those two on DVD :shrug:

I wish I could have one of those days where I didn't need to leave bed. :(

It had beans and habenero and homemade tomato sauce and onions and lots of spices and jalapenos and turkey and beef and ... :uhoh: ... other stuff too, I think. I meant to get cornbread, but I have the attention span of a flea and forgot all about it by the time I got the bread aisle.

Lila - what kind of stew? I always hated stew, but that's because my family cooked liked shit. Now I sorta like them. but I still hate pot roast - and no one can tell me otherwise. And cornbeef. Ugh.

That's a fantastic movie! :up:

It's my mom's favourite movie, and she always loves blaring the part where the Russian's are singing at full volume and singing along. She's such a dork. :cute:

stew. yum. my mom makes the best ever. I'm going to attempt it tmw.

thank you, all those ingredients sound tasty. want to send your hubby over lila?

I had big plans for today, but they kind of got derailed by yesterday. the guilt factor is kicking in so tmw I'm sure I'll do enough for two days. I wonder when I'll start being responsible :(

Hubby's making a roast, not stew. :tsk:
Though he does make a good stew. May have to request that :hmm:

I used to be in love with Joe Elliot about 25 years ago. I got him to sign my 8x10 photo of him. It was at his hotel, and the staff figured I wasn't leaving til I got an autograph. Heck, they could have taken the photo and signed it themselves. I would have believed & left. They let me up to the roof of the hotel where the pool was, and Phil was in the pool, and Joe was by a table. He signed the pic, but I think he was pissed at the hotel for letting me up. I was going to the show that night or the next

:memories:

And I of course had the Marilyn Monroe shirt that Joe had worn. The store I worked out sold them, though mine may have just flown off the shelf to my back :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom