The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah.

Tragedy struck during a break between scenes on the Cover Up set on October 12, 1984, when Jon-Erik Hexum jokingly placed a blank-loaded .44 Magnum prop gun to his temple and pulled the trigger. The gun fired, and the wadding from the blank cartridge shattered his skull. Hexum was rushed to the hospital, where he was declared brain dead. On October 18, he was taken off life support and his organs were harvested for transplant. He was replaced by Antony Hamilton, who himself died prematurely of an AIDS related illness in 1995, aged 42.

I tested myself for ADHD on WebMD just now.

Overall, your responses indicate a high likelihood of ADHD. It's normal to become distracted, unfocused, or rushed at times. Simple steps, such as taking more time to concentrate on each task,can resolve many mild concentration problems. But when these behaviors are frequent, and interfere with your life, they can lead to social, personal, or professional problems. If you are concerned about your behaviors, talk with your doctor. Print this page to take with you to your appointment. It will help you and your doctor address your concerns and determine which treatment, if any, is best.

phillyfan26 said:
I tested myself for ADHD on WebMD just now.

Overall, your responses indicate a high likelihood of ADHD. It's normal to become distracted, unfocused, or rushed at times. Simple steps, such as taking more time to concentrate on each task,can resolve many mild concentration problems. But when these behaviors are frequent, and interfere with your life, they can lead to social, personal, or professional problems. If you are concerned about your behaviors, talk with your doctor. Print this page to take with you to your appointment. It will help you and your doctor address your concerns and determine which treatment, if any, is best.

Well, my thought is that if you self diagnosed, you should be allowed to self medicate as well.

Its called "medical marijuana"

can you just enter symptoms and get a diagnosis on that thing? I wonder if it will come with a hangover if I enter how I'm feeling right now?:hmm:

Dalton said:

Is this the dumb one or the gay one? I could make an argument for either from the picture.

true, some of his pics look very early 80's gay. he is the dumb one though. the hot dumb one. what a waste :mad:

Dalton said:

that's what your sister in law sees in your brother. :|

I know. I actually had "ask my sis in law" typed and then deleted it!!

I don't like them trainable. I like them with spines and arguments :drool:

someone is knocking on my door, they need to leave.

I used symptom checker to find out if they know anything about my upper back problems.

The list that came up included acute kidney failure, kidney infection, kidney stones, and tetanus.

I did that symptom checker just for shits & giggles. Apparently I have either pulmonary embolism, muscle strain, thoracic spinal stenosis, broken/fractured ribs, fibromyalgia, a bone infection, or shingles.

:lol:

No spoken words said:

I think it's been clearly diagnosed already.

true. i'd like a proper web dr certified one though. how do you do multiple symptoms. when I hit finish after clarifying one symptom then it just gives a list. I want to enter multiple symptoms.

thora, i'll have a mass said for you tmw :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:

thora, i'll have a mass said for you tmw :hug:

lol, thanks.

It's actually not that far off base. I'm pretty sure I did strain a muscle in my ribs area. Too much goddamn coughing - it hurts like hell every time I cough, sneeze or laugh. :madwife:

ThoraSEB said:
I did that symptom checker just for shits & giggles. Apparently I have either pulmonary embolism, muscle strain, thoracic spinal stenosis, broken/fractured ribs, fibromyalgia, a bone infection, or shingles.

:lol:

Woooooooow...maybe you have all of the above :wink:

No parents around so I'm watching Temple of Doom without any complaints :D

it didn't say hangover but i might have meningitis or post concussive syndrome
cheering-1.gif

Dalton said:
Snow, I just ran some of your more obvious symptoms through the symptom tracker. Here's what I came up with.

Generalized anxiety disorder
Depression (adult)
Bipolar disorder
Schizophrenia or
Excessive caffeine use

what did you enter? :squintsevillyinyourgeneraldirection:

temple of doom? why would they complain?

Back
Top Bottom