The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm tired of having BW dreams. you need you have your own! don't get me wrong, awesome guy. but not exactly on the top of my list of guys i'd like to dream about. others have been waiting in line for quite some time now.

you're on astral projection restriction :|

unico said:
i'm tired of having BW dreams. you need you have your own! don't get me wrong, awesome guy. but not exactly on the top of my list of guys i'd like to dream about.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I do have my own BW dreams...:sexywink:

Last night I had a dream that he was hanging out with my family and me and he was pissing off my parents because he was being flirty :lol:

Since you can't see the video here's a shot of him reporting on Isabel in VA Beach...........................
isabelpa8.png

:lmao: Oh, Brian.

(Like 2 seconds later he gets literally blown away)

This day is looking up. :up: Unpleasant meeting is re-scheduled for later next week, and actually won't be as unpleasant as I had thought it would. Sushi is ordered for lunch and is on the way. This day is flying by and I'm getting a lot accomplished. And, it's Friday, bitches!! Plus, I just remembered that there's a game on tonight, and I can actually watch it, unlike the game last night that was PPV. Beer + pizza for dinner, here I come!

W00t! :D

And that is a very funny pic of BW. :lol:

Last edited:
I know. He needs to get his butt down here for some reason other than hurricane or, sadly, tragedy.

I mean how cool would it be for him to say "This is Nightly News live from Newport News" :happy:

Left arm is the arm that is sore. That's where they drew blood too :happy:

When registering, they ask who you wanted to be notified in case of emergency. They of course have my husband's name down already. I asked if I could put George Clooney, LOL!

Lila64 said:
Left arm is the arm that is sore. That's where they drew blood too :happy:

When registering, they ask who you wanted to be notified in case of emergency. They of course have my husband's name down already. I asked if I could put George Clooney, LOL!

hahaha paging dr. ross!

thanks laura :D

Back
Top Bottom