The Temple Bar: Yo gills ain't no match fo mah skillz...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephen's the best!

dance.gif

Now I've got the "I'm just a bill" song stuck in my head... ah the joys of growing up in the 70s when SchoolHouse Rock was shown between Sat morning cartoons :lol:

U2democrat said:
Well I'm the president of the Young Dems at my school and our advising professor has connections and he e-mailed me asking if I'd be interested...uh...yeah!

The Young Dems have asked me to join at our school ... I'm wary.

Thanks, I needed that one in my head too :lol:

Hooking up words and phrases and clauses...

Every so often I'll get the "Three Ring Circus" one stuck in my head for no logical reason that I can figure out... though considering it's an election year for you guys down there... :wink:

Well, my biggest issue will be with my parents, I think. I certainly don't feel held back by them with my political views ... but at the same time, they're both pretty conservative ... and both think I am too, since we don't discuss politics. I don't think my dad would care at all, since if anything, he's apathetic, but I'm wondering about my mother.

Also, I'm still not exactly one to align with either party.

But one of the members asked me to join based on the fact that I'm arguably the school's best debater who's also liberal, and there's a debate between the Young Reps and Young Dems later this year.

I'm just not sure about it.

Well you should at least check it out, get a feeling for how they work and what they do and see if you'd feel comfortable before becoming active (if that is what you choose to do). You never know what opportunities might come up. It looks good when applying to college too :wink:

U2democrat said:
Well you should at least check it out, get a feeling for how they work and what they do and see if you'd feel comfortable before becoming active (if that is what you choose to do). You never know what opportunities might come up. It looks good when applying to college too :wink:

There was a meeting this afternoon that I couldn't attend because of my crashed car. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom