The Temple Bar...Yes, we did!! Finally, the end of an error! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Gorgeous Guinness Girl!

;)

well hello there ms. mad1 :flirt: how are you today?

Morning! it's cold this morning and I'm looking forward to my craniosynostosis rotation! How's school Mia?

Hello to all :wave:

School is COOL! Haha not really, but it's keeping me busy. Pathophysiology exam today, Physics exam tomorrow, and Biochemistry exam on Thursday.

It rained all day yesterday, and then at night the lake effect turned it into snow. We got 6 inches. It's going to be an interesting 4 years here.

How's your school? Is your rotation today??

Im not too bad thanks, its cold here, I hate Winter, why the feck does one house already have outside lights on from like beginning of this month, why the feck are our town Chrimbo lights being lit next week - I hate Winter, it sucks its cold its boring and Old Years Night can sometimes feel like standing on the end of a Pier wishing the wind would sweep you away cause even if you were out you would still maybe feel alone in the crowd, and my gosh there ya have it.

but thanks for asking :)

Im not too bad thanks, its cold here, I hate Winter, why the feck does one house already have outside lights on from like beginning of this month, why the feck are our town Chrimbo lights being lit next week - I hate Winter, it sucks its cold its boring and Old Years Night can sometimes feel like standing on the end of a Pier wishing the wind would sweep you away cause even if you were out you would still maybe feel alone in the crowd, and my gosh there ya have it.

but thanks for asking :)

But winter also brings warm things like:

hot chocolate
hot cider
fuzzy socks
blankies
and ass smacks

:D

:sad: :yikes: :hug:

I read that to Sarah and she just asked me "why Buffalo? Why not sunny California?" I told her that's what we're all wondering. ;)

Hai all. Off to KW in a few minutes.

:lol: I know right?? Thankfully at some point overnight it turned back to rain and washed away. But I was nervous last night because my car was completely covered! what's KW?

:lol: I know right?? Thankfully at some point overnight it turned back to rain and washed away. But I was nervous last night because my car was completely covered! what's KW?

If you're getting it, it won't be long for us. :sigh:

KW - Kitchener - Waterloo, where Sarah goes to school (and I do too, sorta). I have to take her back in a few minutes.

Beav that sucks, are they getting demolished every night or are they close games?

4 out of the last 5 games they have blown 2 or 3 goal leads going into the 3rd. They generally like to lose by 1 goal. I guess it allows them to say, "Damn, so close" which is better than saying, "WOW. We got fucking rocked again HA. Holy shit, we suck." I'm not sure how it works.

Maybe the other teams have bets as to how far they can come back against the Islanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom