The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up: You got it. That's karma pool #4 and I'll spot you the calf - this one's on me! Good luck.

And you're in luck, CoNJ is running a special on "My Bad, Let's Do This" this week (which is the CoNJ equivalent of KP4.) Good timing on your part - that's a good sign. Libra and shit.

Thanks for the double dips, calfs, CoNJ specials etc. Hopefully I'll have something good to report soon (er rather than later if you're listening/reading higher power).

unico said:
i think mike is easier to type.

My life is not about doing what's easiest.

When you're born and raised on the streets, you learn, quickly, how to do things the hard way.

My name is gonna get changed.

Either to Bryce Ogden Magoo III, or, Snake Canyon Mountain Man.

CoNJ = Church of the New Jesus...founded by Beav...

I am currently the Pope of CoNJ...but I'm thinking I may abdicate my title so I can fornicate again....it's been so long...and I'm running out of lotion...:sigh:

snowbunny00774 said:
Guys, I've got something going on and need your good vibes, thoughts etc. Nothing life threatening or anything, but it's really really huge to me. Any good vibes you could spare would be appreciated :bow:

I have nothing but good vibes and thoughts when I think about you snow...I hope everything turn(ed)s out well for you...:hug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey kat...:flirt:

So I'll be in Anaheim in either November or December (annual Disney trip) and I'm thinking we should meet up for drinks or a bite...you, Carlos...BAWS...what do you think...:hmm:

:hyper: :flirt: :hyper:
:flirt: :hyper: :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom