The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I want to post a youtube video on msypace what do I use - the embed thing, the url or what. And then I just stick it in the profile bit? Help!

snowbunny00774 said:
If I want to post a youtube video on msypace what do I use - the embed thing, the url or what. And then I just stick it in the profile bit? Help!

I believe I've always used the embed thing and yes, stick it somewhere in the profile part.

Let me know if that was right. Cause that's what I did when I put Business Time on my page that one time.

It's in there but now I want it to play automatically from the profile part and the other song I have on there I don't want to remove but I don't want it to start right away, as I want the other one playing...any ideas? and thanks btw.

snowbunny00774 said:
It's in there but now I want it to play automatically from the profile part and the other song I have on there I don't want to remove but I don't want it to start right away, as I want the other one playing...any ideas? and thanks btw.

i honestly don't know if i've seen that on a myspace profile before.

I just got called by a telemarketer. On my direct line at work, which I only give out to people I know, or work with directly. And she asked for me by name. W.T.F. :huh:

I sent her packing pretty quickly. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom