The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
She moved about 1.5 hrs away, back to her hometown. Work strategy. She didn't have people management yet so she gets this and retail experience which will position her well. Still with our company.

Oh. Good luck to her then.

The banana was just as good as the Italian Hero (either one, cause VH has 2 different types) so I don't feel so bad and I can live in denial all goddamn day if I have to. It's an Ancient Italian trick.

I haven't had a banana in forever. I've been on a huge watermelon kick lately. figures I get into that as summer comes to an end. idiot.

Towards the end of the summer I totally dominated pineapple. No idea why, I just had to have it. Ironically, I don't know how to skin and cut a pineapple, so I'd have to wait for Angela to do it. Sometimes the pineapple would just sit there defiantly, mocking me. But in the end, I always won. pwnd.

Banana's and bread have never met in my world. That's weird.

UberBeaver said:

Shit. I enjoy banana bread. I meant I've never had a banana sandwhich.

It's so good. I'm not sure what horrible thing Mia is on about with almond butter, but just a sliced up banana and a sprinkling of sugar on bread is teh awesome. I haven't had one in years. I want one. now.

I think he is gone.

I forgot how good boots or hearts was :drool: fucking classic hip.
I think I'll bring that thread up for a bump.

unico said:

what's your addy? i'm sending some your way. you'll be singing my praises after just one spoonful.

oh let me just post that for ya here ;)

no need, I'm just not a fan of almond stuff, I don't like PB either. Thanks though!

Wine! :drool:

My mom's cousin runs a winery in WA, and it's pretty fucking awesome. My dad is thinking of starting up a winery, so they're constantly going on wine tasting tours, and always trying the stuff. They have a frigging wine cellar in their house now. :drool: I love visiting and getting to do "research" for them.

unico said:
there was this wine i once had from WA and it turned our mouths black :( no nookie for me that night.

I remember hearing about that! I'm pretty sure it wasn't his winery, though.

That's pretty gross that it turned your mouth black. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom