The Temple Bar - where your pint is never empty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck! I'm sure it'll be fine. :uhoh:

:wink:

No, of-couse it'll be fine. What does a vision screening involve anyway? In the UK you just have to be able to read a car numberplate from a certain distance and that's it!

TheQuiet1 said:
Good luck! I'm sure it'll be fine. :uhoh:

:wink:

No, of-couse it'll be fine. What does a vision screening involve anyway? In the UK you just have to be able to read a car numberplate from a certain distance and that's it!

I'm not sure :wink: I printed out an eye chart and I can read all the letters with both eyes, and my right eye is good but when it comes to the bottom line and my left eye.. well.. it's a bit spotty. Maybe I'm at the wrong distance or something... or maybe it's time to get my glasses changed :wink: I'm hoping to pass because I really want to try for this and get going on my license.

RavenBlue said:

I'm not sure :wink: I printed out an eye chart and I can read all the letters with both eyes, and my right eye is good but when it comes to the bottom line and my left eye.. well.. it's a bit spotty. Maybe I'm at the wrong distance or something... or maybe it's time to get my glasses changed :wink: I'm hoping to pass because I really want to try for this and get going on my license.

Hi RB :wave: and everyone else :wave:

I know here in Ont. the eye thing is actully a device where you put your eyes up to it and look through to see the letters, It's a lot easier than than the wall chart thing so I think you will be fine :fingerscrossed:

RavenBlue said:

Good luck :hug:

I need to go back to the opticians- I'm waiting for them to send me one of those reminder cards that it's been a year since you last visited but they haven't and it's quite a time overdue...

snowbunny00774 said:
^ Can you call them to make sure they schedule you?

If I've got nothing by January then I guess I'm going to have to. To tell you the truth I'm putting it off because the last time I went I was in full time education and got a discount but now I'd have to pay full price for any new lenses. I don't use my glasses too often at the minute and I'm not getting any headaches or anything but I do like to keep my eyes checked regularly.

Oooh...you got me beat!!

Though, TODAY I'm working from home too!! Actually I'm home not feeling well, and I got a call from work and now I'm online loading software for work...how lame of a sick day is that? :eyebrow:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Oooh...you got me beat!!

Though, TODAY I'm working from home too!! Actually I'm home not feeling well, and I got a call from work and now I'm online loading software for work...how lame of a sick day is that? :eyebrow:

What a waste of a sick day :tsk: sorry to hear you're not feeling well though, I hope you feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom