The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
You'd like to have a man over so he could turn your printer on with his ass? Fucking Michigan chicks.:crazy:

:)

I am still holding out for FOTC on DVD. I'm proud of my will power.

:lmao:

Im holding out for jemaine :cute:

Haha - id love to have a man over so when mia turns the printer on with her ass i'd be too bust to notice. get it? hah ha? ;winkwink:

VintagePunk said:

You'd make a great lawyer. :up: Doctor/bedside manner, not so much. Unless they want smartass diagnoses, in which case, you'd rule.

I think my bedside manner would be good. :( I wouldn't laugh if I was telling someone they weren't going to make it....unless they fucking deserved it. Fuckers. But usually I'm pretty nice.

The reason I don't want to be a doctor is the whole residency bullshit.

can you look for jpobs there? there must be sxome...the schools must have scholarships too so you can still go to class. If you want it that bad you could share a place for a while to reduced costs ight?

VintagePunk said:

Key to the entire issue.

You know I'm right. And so would they. And if I had to sit an explain it to them, I would - so that when they came back the next time MAYBE they would take that advice to heart. So I'd be helping them out. You know? Like, I have this theory that with each life you learn ONE big lesson, and the key to the next life is to use that lesson and learn another. It's awesome cause someday, you just totally win.

April - we have lots of lawyers and paralegals here, You could find something. LIve in Queens or :shudder: Jersey for a year. Get some more money, experience a raise/promotion/new job. You'd be fine. There's kids just out of college hacking it, you could do it.

redkat said:

I'm not trying to make you all jealous but I just returned from a high school musical 2 party :whistle:

haha, yeah, cvoclour me green with envy.

hot hot heat sounds like the killers early on. I think I could lovr the,

redkat said:

I'm not trying to make you all jealous but I just returned from a high school musical 2 party :whistle:

DAMN YOU!

That one chick apparently has some naked pics on the internets. owned. I couldn't find them though. So I guess I got owned x 2. Fuckers. Google Image Search hates me.

ETA - I thought I was all cutting edge with this post. I'm just a 2nd rate played out sucka. PHALE. :sigh:

wooooooooooo

I did not know about the naked pics :yikes:

Zach Ephron is pretty cute though perhaps a little cross eyed.

night nsw :wave:

April I'm pretty sure you could do better anyplace else. :up: you should open yourself up to bidding, see which state woos you.

is that how you spell wooo

I wanna be woooed

heee i like that

Last edited:
night nsw...are you going to the show btw? I know you have thatg family/religious holiday that weekend

apreil, remember, means to And ends and time is flleting. when I bouth this house I took in roomkmates ewven thought the whole point of me buying it was to get away from that. I wantged to makwe sure I had everty9ijg covered for a while until I was confident and then got rid of them . you've got to do what you've got tyo do, to an extgent, it's best if you can do it without stepping on others people's toes as you never know when you might need them, but within reason, decide hpw bad ypu want it and then sacrifice for a short tuinme. fucxling typing. jeuss

snowbunny00774 said:
night nsw...are you going to the show btw? I know you have thatg family/religious holiday that weekend

apreil, remember, means to And ends and time is flleting. when I bouth this house I took in roomkmates ewven thought the whole point of me buying it was to get away from that. I wantged to makwe sure I had everty9ijg covered for a while until I was confident and then got rid of them . you've got to do what you've got tyo do, to an extgent, it's best if you can do it without stepping on others people's toes as you never know when you might need them, but within reason, decide hpw bad ypu want it and then sacrifice for a short tuinme. fucxling typing. jeuss

totally :up

is it a jewish holiday that weken?
wow

i should stop srinking but its so tasy right now mah run is is gooooone :up:

Back
Top Bottom