The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
teacastchic1.jpg

unico said:
nothing wrong with job searching, April! congrats to you though!! that really is an accomplishment. i've never worked at the same place for more than a year :reject: i think i have commitment issues.

I do, too. :lol:

Before I started working for this company (again - I worked for them for a time back in the late 90's) the longest I had held a job was a week short of a year.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have a muffin and some red bull. THAT is how you really get ready to kick some ass, foo!

:wink:

Ifyou two fought now it'd be like watching a Tae Kwan Do Zen Master battle a crackhead trying to get $2 to buy some more crack/red bull. I'd pay good money to watch that.

unico said:
don't forget, April has a shredder

And a habit to support. See the things with crackheads/red bull addicts is that they make you think the fight is over, like they'll play dead, then when you're getting ready to leave, BAM, right in the back of the head. Luckily, Carlos will have his chi centered, so he'll be expecting it. It would be a great fight.

UberBeaver said:

And a habit to support. See the things with crackheads/red bull addicts is that they make you think the fight is over, like they'll play dead, then when you're getting ready to leave, BAM, right in the back of the head. Luckily, Carlos will have his chi centered, so he'll be expecting it. It would be a great fight.

:hyper: v :|

Oh yeah baby, BRING IT!

Back
Top Bottom