The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no room yet, all the summer specials ended sept 3, so i was hoping that new specials would start to show.

the cheapest decent place so far is $231/night. :crack:

i haven't, i will check it now.

i'm also going to need lipo or something before then :angry:

thanks guys, can't wait to see what happens on the next trip. ideally it will be the most boring story ever. no call from the airline yet.

any other news mia? nyc schedule anything yet? looks like quite the weekend!

o/t but Hewson is hilarious. i can't believe its football already.

Hi Reg!

I'm sooo tired this morning. I got home pretty late last night. I should have just come home today, instead of driving all the way back after everything ended last night. :yawn: :crack:

well, detroit called and wanted me to come up to interview. i don't know why i didn't turn down the offer right then. i told her i'd look at my availability and e-mail her this afternoon. i'm dumb. i'll tell her this afternoon that i'm not interested.

no more word from nyc. she said she wasn't going to pass up my app til today. and apparently they operate a bit slow there lol. but it was the weirdest thing, when i was driving up 81 yesterday i'm certain i saw more NY plates than VA. which is weird bc why would someone from NY be in southwest va? though a few did have vt stickers. i just thought that was interesting.

i have the pittsburgh interview coming up. im so tired of interviewing though. i hope something comes through soon bc im restless and ready to go! lol...except to RI. ;)

snowbunny00774 said:
would you go to Pitt if you got that?

i dunno...it's just so...industrial! colleen made some great points. apparently it still has all the perks of living in the city which make me drawn to city life in the first place. plus the job is just beyond rewarding. so...if the salary is decent, then yeah, i'd probably seriously consider it.

snow if it helps you at all, at this point i will definitely not be settled in an apartment by then, so i'll likely need a hotel too. i don't mind sleeping on a couch or whatever, but it will reduce the cost!

zoso :drool: - if I could move that to NYC we'd be all set.

luggage just showed up :shocked:

welcome home shoes :drool: lol

It sounds like Pitt would at least be a better step towards what you want than the others that sound good (other than nyc). Hopefully the money is good.

snowbunny00774 said:
no room yet, all the summer specials ended sept 3, so i was hoping that new specials would start to show.

the cheapest decent place so far is $231/night. :crack:

i haven't, i will check it now.

i'm also going to need lipo or something before then :angry:

thanks guys, can't wait to see what happens on the next trip. ideally it will be the most boring story ever. no call from the airline yet.

Holy crap - I found something a week before SPD that was cheaper so maybe something will show up.

When you're done with the lipo vaccum sucker uper thingy pls give to me, thx :angry: (even tho you = do not need)

Mia good luck with Pitts it is industrial (the impression I got from the day and a half I was there) but it's not terrible.

yay for your luggage! have you documented all this nonsense? i feel like the dept of transportation is in debt to you big time! you should be gettin free stuff or something!

thanks April. you're right! oh and when you're done, i'll be needin the liposucker too thanks.

maybe they can bring the lipo thing as part of a hotel package.

what are we being all lemony about?

it's that holiday that's screwing us over I think. they still haven't posted new deals for post sept 3, so hopefully something shows in the next few days.

well, the train actually worked out quite nicely last time. lol i'm afraid of JFK now after hearing your adventures. so i'd prob just take the amtrak to penn station. though i hear bus is superkickass cheapER.

Back
Top Bottom