The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: yeah i was always confused as to why there were "state" colleges that weren't states. then i learned, it just really means that they are public, and not private schools, thus, getting state funding.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav's gotta pussy...:eyebrow:

:giggle:

One who frequently tries to murder him. And when he succeeds, there will be nothing in my way. Except Mia and LMPA and you and everybody. Everybody except NSW would still be in my way. NSW wouldn't be because the BTN doesn't broadcast in Philly.

You have Comcast, too. I hate them. They don't reka-nyz. They uckin' in my shit.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav's gotta pussy...:eyebrow:

:giggle:

got 'em lined up from here to White Castle.

PF26 - the cat is not to be trusted. You think he's going to share power with you? Please, as soon as he gets what he needs from you you're gonna end up at the bottom of the Schuylkill [sic] with the mongrels and rats.

hey mia - I'm at work so I can't call - but I noticed that even though Riverside told me they were booked, they are showing as available on travelocity - anyway you can check into this?

snowbunny00774 said:
hey mia - I'm at work so I can't call - but I noticed that even though Riverside told me they were booked, they are showing as available on travelocity - anyway you can check into this?

travelocity is chock full of a bunch of cock jockey liars!!! :madwife:

they're all booked.
plus, i just found out that the roots made a special surprise performance at the vt concert tonight.

:sad: i've been trying to see them live for SO LONG now.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I should have studied tonight but I have all weekend for that. Yeah, another rocking weekend at April's. My friends = out of town, working, broke (as am I so I can't bitch too much) or tied to SOs :|

I'll make the posts for Kat and Snow =

"MOVE!!!"

:wink:

now I've got nothing to say :angry:

redkat said:

now I've got nothing to say :angry:

:kiss:

Ok everytime I watch one of these style shows I feel like I should throw out everything in my closet and go shopping. I'm probably wearing the wrong jeans, bra size, etc. It's impossible being a girl. You guys should feel lucky every day of your lives that once in a while we're nice to one of your kind for the amount of crap we have to put ourselves through. :angry:

Aww thanks April! hehe, I just feel like I just can't win with them. They were supposed to come to VT in April...then...uh...it was post-poned. So then they are scheduled for Sept 26....and I can't go to that one bc it is in the middle of the week. And now they make a surprise appearance there tonight. Ha, I mean what are the odds?

UberBeaver said:
"And I can't get lost if I don't know where to go." Not to get all analytical and shit, but isn't that sort of the definition of getting lost?

but also being "lost" means that you aren't where you are supposed to be right? so then how can you really be "lost" if you don't exactly have a destination in the first place?

:drool: poetry!!!

unico said:
Aww thanks April! hehe, I just feel like I just can't win with them. They were supposed to come to VT in April...then...uh...it was post-poned. So then they are scheduled for Sept 26....and I can't go to that one bc it is in the middle of the week. And now they make a surprise appearance there tonight. Ha, I mean what are the odds?

Bastards :tsk:

They ought to consult with your rep before making appearances. The nerve.

i almost fell asleep at work today...so i'm gonna try and do that now. although, there is going to be an epic battle with a cricket tonight. i think there is only one, but she is louder than a freight train running through a nitroglycerine plant.

i kinda miss my old dog. he would eat those little fuckers. bailey bats his paw at them and looks up at me like "mooooooooooooooom! can you get it for me pwease?"

gnite! :wave:

unico said:

but also being "lost" means that you aren't where you are supposed to be right? so then how can you really be "lost" if you don't exactly have a destination in the first place?

:drool: poetry!!!

I sucked at poetry. This is why. I don't get it. So they guy in the poem is going somewhere, but he doesn't know where, but he doesn't think he's lost? Dude...come on. Admit it - you're fucking lost. Pull over.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:kiss:

Ok everytime I watch one of these style shows I feel like I should throw out everything in my closet and go shopping. I'm probably wearing the wrong jeans, bra size, etc. It's impossible being a girl. You guys should feel lucky every day of your lives that once in a while we're nice to one of your kind for the amount of crap we have to put ourselves through. :angry:

I know it's so difficult :sad:

I love every second of it :love:

unico said:
i almost fell asleep at work today...so i'm gonna try and do that now. although, there is going to be an epic battle with a cricket tonight. i think there is only one, but she is louder than a freight train running through a nitroglycerine plant.

i kinda miss my old dog. he would eat those little fuckers. bailey bats his paw at them and looks up at me like "mooooooooooooooom! can you get it for me pwease?"

gnite! :wave:

Aww good luck with the sleep Mia.

Speaking of critters and insects, Mia* alerted me of a centipede :shudders: that was scurrying around on my bedroom wall last night. I looked up to see why she was jumping around on the other pillows on my bed and when I saw why I grabed some tissue and killed the little fucker. Then she looked at me all deflated like, "hey bitch, I was gonna kill that"

*furry Mia that lives with me

So is Mia/Unico a My-uh or a Me-uh? The cat is a Me-uh, right?

For the record I'm a My-Kull. And NSW is a My-Gofuckyourself. I just want to avoid confusion. So, if you say, "Hey, Mygofuckyourself," I won't answer.

UberBeaver said:
So is Mia/Unico a My-uh or a Me-uh? The cat is a Me-uh, right?

For the record I'm a My-Kull. And NSW is a My-Gofuckyourself. I just want to avoid confusion. So, if you say, "Hey, Mygofuckyourself," I won't answer.

I'm so glad you straightened that one out for me Beav...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom