The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:

But.. but.. it's fun talking about 5 awesomely bad u2 songs or 5 most underrated u2 songs etc. :(

Amen.

I posted in both of those but then got out quick before people that love Babyface threaten my very existence.

Same here. I just vaccumed and cleaned my bathroom, though. I have a few errands to run, as well. I might go workout in a bit, too. I'm being so ambitious today!

Well, my friend texted and said her hubby made plans for them tonight without telling her, so that's off, and I really don't want to hang with the 'rents tonight, even though I appreciate the offer. It was my mom's boyfriend's idea, which was nice of him.

There's always the number but I think I'm gonna start PMSing at any moment so yeah. Might not be a good idea tonight. :lol:

I did a journal entry on the paris part. I may get around to the rest - but in the meantime here's my cousin and his gf's Christmas prezzie to each other - Dec 15 :cute:...

And she was conceived on March 17th :giggle: so that whole abstinence in March thing you're going for might work the other 30 days, but I'm not sure about that day!!

IMGP2361_resize.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

There's always the number but I think I'm gonna start PMSing at any moment so yeah. Might not be a good idea tonight. :lol:

Timing :madwife: lol

So you're getting ambitious for NYE now...I'm still not...the front doors open, the bar is stocked and that's my contribution :lazy:

I think it's funny how I actually took the time to write about NYE and then later that day plans I actually like and agreed to arrived. Life usually does not work in such a manner for me.

Do I get a haircut today?

Oh, my bathroom's not THAT scary, just not the easiest room in the place to truly clean. I usually put a bandana on when cleaning it, just to show the apartment that I fucking mean business.

snowbunny00774 said:
I did a journal entry on the paris part. I may get around to the rest - but in the meantime here's my cousin and his gf's Christmas prezzie to each other - Dec 15 :cute:...

And she was conceived on March 17th :giggle: so that whole abstinence in March thing you're going for might work the other 30 days, but I'm not sure about that day!!

IMGP2361_resize.jpg

damn that day :rant:

I love Babyface too nsw :mad: :wink:

snow...bunny?!?!? :confused:

You still post here....I mean I know you were gone and all that, but my mailbox is all cold and lonely...:sad:

And April...PMSing and stuff like that sux!! :no: Stay home and have a gallon of ice cream tonight. :up:

Hey NSW!!! P.S. Babyface does kinda suck...:yes:

No spoken words said:
I think it's funny how I actually took the time to write about NYE and then later that day plans I actually like and agreed to arrived. Life usually does not work in such a manner for me.

Do I get a haircut today?

Oh, my bathroom's not THAT scary, just not the easiest room in the place to truly clean. I usually put a bandana on when cleaning it, just to show the apartment that I fucking mean business.

:lol:

Snow :lmao: :up:

Babyface, how can anyone not like it? :sad:

Reggie, thank goodness....after the bond we built in like 2 minutes last night, I feared we'd lose our momentum. :)

(Babyface does indeed suck, but, don't post that here cos Redkat really likes it)

:madspit:

yes I stay away from those threads mostly. It's like a pissing contest in there right now

Snow very cute baby by the way :cute:

umm can't see the image :uhoh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
snow...bunny?!?!? :confused:

You still post here....I mean I know you were gone and all that, but my mailbox is all cold and lonely...:sad:

:sad: I'm sooo bad...so, so bad...:evil:

We'll get that remedied shortly old one :sexywink:

Thanks Kat, she was 6 days old there :cute:

Can you still not see it?

No spoken words said:
Reggie, thank goodness....after the bond we built in like 2 minutes last night, I feared we'd lose our momentum. :)

(Babyface does indeed suck, but, don't post that here cos Redkat really likes it)

:madwife:

Reg, you have no idea how PMS can truly suck. I'm just taking a wild guess here, but you've only been on the receiving end of some of its effects, am I right? :wink:

Going on a short run might make me feel better.

Snow, I say hello, call the baby cute, no reply...and people wonder why I deem myself forgettable!!! :)

I'm still torn on getting a haircut today. Getting one today means....getting up and getting dressed and driving my car and speaking and then sitting back down. I'm not sure I'm up for all of that effort.

ETA - I'm in softball withdrawal. My winter team has not had a game due to byes, forfeits and holidays in over a month. We have a game next Tuesday, cannot wait, will be the silver lining to going back to work that day, at least I'll have a game at night.

No spoken words said:
Truly, those threads go from "here's my list" to "you don't like Red Light??? You're an asshole" in like 10 minutes.

You don't like Red Light??? You're an asshole! :madspit:

:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Going on a short run might make me feel better.

That's the second time you've mentioned this kind of crap...get out : opensdoor:

You're making me feel bad about the SFA I've done this week. I might have to go do something if you and VG keep this shit up :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom