The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
i dunno i mean i havent yet showered from that 5 mile run, i'm pretty nasty.

what exactly is it that you and beav have achieved again?
because i really need to shower so...i'm waiting

I don't think they're quite sure what they've achieved together, either.

Before Douche Monkey broke up, they made people from all over the world rock the fuck out, UYFA.

Now, who knows what it is they share.

unico said:
jedi loses b/c the ewok song was taken out. :angry:

i think i like attack of the clones and empire best. something about the 2nd movies... i don't know which of the two i like better though.

For me:
IV
V
VI
III
II
I

Jedi and Sith are close though.

NSW and I have acheived nothing, which is an incredible achievement in and of itself.

What happened to VP? Did she leave us for good? Was it something NSW said - cause he is a douche like that.

ouch.jpg

^ :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I think it's a Macy's thing. :shrug:

It kind of looks like a cobb salad - eggs, turkey, ham, olives, etc. Looks good but I had to pass (brought my lunch today :angel: ).

No avocado?:drool:

VertigoGal said:
beav^quite realistic body language.

i just ate some oreos...i think i'm gonna go shower, and read a tabloid, and eat some more oreos, and maybe pluck my eyebrows. as you can see i have quite a full schedule.

I'm jealous. :drool:

I'm wearing a new dress I bought this weekend and I have to say = cuteness, so if I have to be at work, at least I feel pretty good. No headache today, either. :up:

When I get home I'm going for a walk (sweat :drool: ) then make the shrimp, unless I decide to ask my friend if she wants to go out for Middle Eastern (she wanted to over the weekend but I had already had bbq at my mom's).

I went dress shopping yesterday, but ended up coming home with a tank top and a handbag. Not bad, but not what I had been looking for. Hopefully I'll find a cute one this weekend.

Hmm... a paint rendition of us together?

My paint skills are no good, but I'll give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom