The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

This weekend is all about
basketball.jpg

I eat Chinese Food when depressed or when I have a lot on my mind, it seems. Then again, I eat when in a good mood, too, of course, but always when down and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm eating it tonight. Am not down, but, lots on my mind.

Ok, so, gonna eat it now, and, maybe return. Maybe not....in the meantime...hi/bye Reg and Thora and RB and Kat and, of course, VP. Oh, and Lila popped in, so Lila too.

Got Philk? said:

Did Maddy ask you if you would buy me a plane ticket? I would really like to go to the Lakers/Spurs game if you don't mind.

:wink:

If you can afford the plane ticket, then sure. You can have Maddy's ticket :lol:

Hi & Bye to those staying/leaving/snacking.

Chinese food :drool:
may be popcorn time soon, with Grey's Anatomy coming on

Thanks RB :) Basically, the hypothesis is that perfectionism might develop as a coping mechanism for maladaptive attachment to caregivers in early childhood, and I'm looking at the degrees of depression adults with perfectionism and maladaptive attachment tendencies have, and how all this impacts their adult relationships.

Of course, that was probably way more than you wanted to know. :shifty:

I've collected all my data, just working on the stats part now. :ugh: I've got the intro written up, have to do the methods, results, discussion, etc. I need to get it done in the next month or two, so my advisor can submit it to journals.

VintagePunk said:
Thanks RB :) Basically, the hypothesis is that perfectionism might develop as a coping mechanism for maladaptive attachment to caregivers in early childhood, and I'm looking at the degrees of depression adults with perfectionism and maladaptive attachment tendencies have, and how all this impacts their adult relationships.

Of course, that was probably way more than you wanted to know. :shifty:

wow I think that's actually very interesting.

I've lived in a few places Phil but mostly CA.

redkat said:
stats though :crazy: a nightmare

My advisor kicks ass. The stats part was VERY intimidating to me, but he's been so helpful. I've learned more from him in the past few months than I did from the four different stats courses I took, where I was supposed to learn this, but didn't. I'm getting a lot more comfortable with it now, thanks to him. :love:

Really going now. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom