The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally got everything* done. I think. :crazy:

Kat, that sucks that you heard from them - sorry. :hug:

Hope NSW enjoyed his show. :)

*everything is a relative term. If I had a few more days, I could have dug out even more crap, but I don't, so I'm done with what I've got.

Good luck on the garage sale!

I must have missed the post or news of redkat's accident. Who was at fault? Was it minor/major?

<Watching Live Earth feed from Australia

Mr fah wore his Jessica Rabbit shirt to work today.

It is very hot in my house.

<----Watching Live Earth from Australia and some Japan stuff too on the other channel

Night fah :wave:

trying to hold out for Crowded House

and the repeat of Letterman tonight with Elvis Costello. Maybe this time it will record the whole thing and not cut-off at the end of his song :happy:

I thought you were long gone. You're never awake this late :sigh:

:wave:

PS:
9.gif

fah said:
Hi VP :wave:

Naps :up:

I'm still trying to watch Live Earth

Have you caught anyone good so far? I'll probably turn it on when we're done with this, and snooze on the couch. :drool:

Jules :wave: How are you feeling? It's hot here today, supposed to be crazy hot tomorrow.

:yikes:

I was so grateful that I had my babies in February/November. I don't think I would have been happy being really really pregnant in the summer.

I remember a friend of mine was pregnant, due August 1st and we went over to see her a few weeks before her due date and there she was lying in her daughter's kiddie pool with the sprinkler going over top of her. :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
Have you caught anyone good so far? I'll probably turn it on when we're done with this, and snooze on the couch. :drool:

I couldn't stay awake last night to see the Australian acts last night :(

Anyone good :hmm:

RHCP
Enrigue Iglesias (so good looking, how can you not like him eh :wink: )

So in other words, I didn't miss much. ;) I used to like RHCP, but their new stuff just bugs me. Weird. :huh:

:lol: @ Chris Rock uncensored.

I would have liked to have seen Crowded House. :(

Back
Top Bottom