The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
Thanks snowbunny! I'm not an American citizen (yet?!) so I celebrate the day off. :lol:

Snap! I'm not a Canadian citizen but if they're gonna give me the day off for Canada Day then who am I to argue :shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

Snap! I'm not a Canadian citizen but if they're gonna give me the day off for Canada Day then who am I to argue :shifty:

Non-Canadien...:drool:

Hey guys, I found out Monday that my Father's surgery is on August 8th. And I talked with him today and he's doing great. Just wanted to give you a lil' update. Thanks for all your well wishes....:hug:

Well, are you flying into Newark? Cause I can't vouch for Jersey. JFK and LGA should be ok, depending on winds over the bay, of course. And hoping that the LIE isn't too backed up. That might cause a heat wave which would throw off the landing pattern.

You're flying in Friday? According to my desktop weather widget - sunny and in the 80s that day. Tomorrow is supposed to rain. Why not just start driving now?

snowbunny00774 said:
cloudy and windy enough that your airports are closed? or is it mild enough they can handle it? :rolleyes:

:lol:

VP- it's a surprise :sexywink:

I'm analyzing data from last night I'll get a report to you soon :hmm:

working out is good for a hangover. First 10 minutes are rough but after that you're home free :drool:

Glad to hear your dad is doing well. Keep us posted :hug:

I think it is boy germs thora. Weren't you sick recently after a date. :uhoh:

UberBeaver said:
And hoping that the LIE isn't too backed up. That might cause a heat wave which would throw off the landing pattern.

lol

Yeah Friday morning to Newark...please please please NJ let the weather be good.

I'm sort of not really looking forward to this trip....:huh:

Reports :drool:

gross heat :down:

Why not? NYC is great in the summer. Central Park alone kicks ass. Get dessert in little Italy. Go swimming in fountains. The homeless Olympics. Bryant Park - just bring a book there, then go in the library to cool off. South Street Seaport. The Statue Liberty. All much better in the summer than winter.

Oh I'm looking forward to the city part - I just love being there so I'm happy to just walk around and kick back wherever.

the peeps I'm with are the concern. a wee bit on the quiet side. I don't think I'll be spending a whole lot of time with them so it should be okay....and I've been good about setting that expectation.

no she's not :(

There won't be any of this :sigh: :

IMGP3459.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom