The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ohsnap.gif

You're awful.

Crickets.

Night 2 in my apartment.

An interior designer is coming over next week for a free consultation. I hope it goes well, cos I'm unable to furnish the entire apartment myself, I lack the taste, and the time.

No spoken words said:
You're awful.

Crickets.

Night 2 in my apartment.

An interior designer is coming over next week for a free consultation. I hope it goes well, cos I'm unable to furnish the entire apartment myself, I lack the taste, and the time.

STFU

It's gray and rainy here too! Dunno if it's gonna stop in time for fireworks. :(

Nonetheless, happy 4th everyone! :)

Thora, that sucks! Feel better soon! :hug:

I have to go get new front tires for my Mazda but I'm in no mood to go driving in the gloomy rainy weather. :| But I don't wanna miss this holiday opportunity either. :hmm:

Thanks guys! :hug: I'm pretty sure it's food poisoning or something, so I should be fine by tomorrow. I hope.

It looks gorgeous outside today. :drool: Maybe this afternoon I'll go for a walk if I feel up to it.

Happy 4th, guys! :)

Kat, so where are we going when I visit? ;)

Thora, sorry you're still not feeling well. :( Did you catch something from the boy? :cute:

Zoot, I love driving in the rain. :drool: And we're finally getting some here, too.

VintagePunk said:
Thora, sorry you're still not feeling well. :( Did you catch something from the boy? :cute:

:lol: I don't think so. It's either food poisoning from some of the crazy food I ate the other day, or it's the flu. Hard to say.

Ah well, at least I get to laze around and sleep all day. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom