The Temple Bar- What is this Feeling UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That I did! :D It was a beautiful day!

P7020011.jpg

I'm in the middle.

Hi all.

Tonight is my first night in my new apartment. It's full of unopened boxes, and very little furniture, as I ditched most of my old stuff prior to the move.

But, it is mine, and I'm very happy to be here. I took a walk around the immediate area after work, and there are so many neat little restaurants and bars nearby. I just really like the feel of this place.

Anyway, that's my story. Wish me luck furnishing the place! If you know of a good interior designer in the area, let me know!!! :)

No spoken words said:
Hi all.

Tonight is my first night in my new apartment. It's full of unopened boxes, and very little furniture, as I ditched most of my old stuff prior to the move.

But, it is mine, and I'm very happy to be here. I took a walk around the immediate area after work, and there are so many neat little restaurants and bars nearby. I just really like the feel of this place.

Anyway, that's my story. Wish me luck furnishing the place! If you know of a good interior designer in the area, let me know!!! :)

Sounds awesome! :D

Glad you are feeling like you are at "home" now. I'd be happy to furniture shop with you :happy:

Oh, and in Chicago, call Nate Berkus. He's an Oprah regular. He's awesome and cute (and gay). That's all you need to know :wink:

No spoken words said:
I should add that I have no cable or direct tv either....I'm able to use the internets because I'm thiefing someone's wireless connection.

Any time my internet goes down, I'm so thankful that some guy named Tony is willing to unknowlingly share his connection with me. :hi5:

Thanks Tony, whoever you are.

Just as long as "Tony" doesn't have the last name "Soprano" :lol: (Unless of course you subscribe to the theory that he got whacked at the end of the show :wink: )

Speaking of which, I went to see Elevation on Thurs night, and one of the songs the DJ played between the first and second sets was Don't Stop Believin' - and the dance floor filled :huh: Some of the people looked like they weren't old enough to remember it being a hit the *first* time around *snerk*

Ha.

Hold your nose a little closer to the page. Breathe deeply. There, that's better. The words and letters have been impregnated with a special substance. Already it is making its way into your system. Inflaming and intoxicating you. Soon, you will be completely helpless and unable to resist my every command. Well, no, not really... but I can't see why it is not possible to put you under such a spell. After all, a certain other person now seems to be having no such difficulty. Are you sure you WANT to be seduced?

:|

I'm so bored. My job here on campus is to check buildings to kick people out at closing time and lock doors.

The buildings are all supposed to be open with people in them...and unlocked. So, today, my job is boring. :) But...I am getting paid to do a little bit of NOTHING! :D

Back
Top Bottom