The Temple Bar: We've got your craic right here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
Sorry to butt in but what was the question circa? I work as an Immigration legal assistant, I might be able to answer it!

I was wondering if every time you leave the U.S. you get a stamp in your passover just going there or if you also get a stamp coming back...

circa1992 said:

I was wondering if every time you leave the U.S. you get a stamp in your passover just going there or if you also get a stamp coming back...

What country are you coming/going? If you are from another country coming into the U.S. they always stamp your passport.

the rockin edge said:

:ohmy:

are some indian passports green? i swear i was talking to an indian guy at chicago airport once and he was holding a green passport :huh:

not that I know of. maybe he had a fake passport! :mac:

or maybe they changed the color recently. :shrug:

Sicy said:

What country are you coming/going? If you are from another country coming into the U.S. they always stamp your passport.

Like do you get a stamp going to Mexico? or back from Mexico?

Sorry I'm not making much sense tonight :reject:

circa1992 said:

all my travel has been between the US and Europe so i use my British passport in Europe (which is dark red :tongue: ) and they don't stamp it there, re entering the US on my american passport i always get stamped though.

I'm pretty sure you would get a stamp going into Mexico and another entering the U.S. upon return. You get the stamps when you enter a country not when you leave. If that helps at all :lol:

the rockin edge said:

all my travel has been between the US and Europe so i use my British passport in Europe (which is dark red :tongue: ) and they don't stamp it there, re entering the US on my american passport i always get stamped though.

Are you British?

My friend heard some of your singing on the Interference songs and she loved your accent :shifty:

Sicy said:
I'm pretty sure you would get a stamp going into Mexico and another entering the U.S. upon return. You get the stamps when you enter a country not when you leave. If that helps at all :lol:

Ok thank you :)

I think I have 16 stamps then, if I didn't misunderstand anyone :lol: :happy:

the rockin edge said:
:tsk:

:ohmy:

i've been waaaay bettered by a 14 yr old :sad:

:wink:

bet i've been to more countries :p

A) I'm still 13 :p
B) :yes: You've been to more countries
C) My friend was born in Austraila, then moved to Japan, then moved to London (where her sister was born), then moved back to Japan, then moved to CA, and now she's in CT :lmao:

Not yet... I'm still on a work visa. And thinking about the application and waiting process for a GC makes me a bit :slant:

:sigh:

Night, Sarah! :hug:

Zootlesque said:
Not yet... I'm still on a work visa. And thinking about the application and waiting process for a GC makes me a bit :slant:

:sigh:

I know :hug:

They have PERM now though.. we have been filing LC's and got them approved in less than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom