The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might actually get motivated to fill the hot tub :yawn:
Once I do that though I'll feel obligated to put all the furniture back on the deck - it's an evil vicious cycle :tsk:

My landlords have a hot tub, and in the 4 years that I've lived there, they've never bothered to fix it. :tsk: It's really nice, and would be so great to sit in every now and then, but they just don't care about it. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:tongue: <---disease bringing smiley

hey, can we stop bringing negative attention to that guy...c'mon people.

Let's pretend it was all just an urban legend and forget about it :yes:

I'm home right now - but I have to stop in for an hour or two later. Make sure my little chickens are behaving and all :bigbrotherishness:

That sucks Thora, although I have to say I hardly ever use mine. It's a really nice one and all but I forget it's there all the time, so it's probably wasteful for me to have it, but it's shiny and pretty so it's staying :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

That sucks Thora, although I have to say I hardly ever use mine. It's a really nice one and all but I forget it's there all the time, so it's probably wasteful for me to have it, but it's shiny and pretty so it's staying :drool:

I would hardly ever use it either, but I would like the option of it being available, you know? :)

the rockin edge said:

hey, i like :tongue: leave him alone! :madspit:

UberBeaver said:
In a new study, US scientists suggest that people who have oral sex with 5 or more partners during their lifetime have a much greater chance of having throat cancer and they suspect the cause is a well known strain of the Human papillomavirus (HPV) ...both types of oral sex....

:ohmy: :(

I better not have quit smoking for nothing. :banghead:

HOW YOU LIKE HIM NOW, TRE?

Yup, it sure is scary.

And denial ain't just a river in Egypt!

lol, could you imagine being married to a germaphobe after this news gets widespread attention. Oh man...where's the :shootinthehead: guy?

Someone make a new thread please. SICY! Let's do this!

Oooooohhhh I'm tellin'!

SICY! I told Tre to stop posting here, but he doesn't listen. See? He's making faces at me. :sad: Make him stop. Close this thing up before he kills someone, or pokes someone's eye out.

Back
Top Bottom