The Temple Bar: We've got staffs alright...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
I'm watching Survivor and trying not read the spoilers

:huh:

The other day, I came sooo close to spoiling myself for the season, but as I was about to open the spoiler thread, I came to my senses and resisted. I never spoil myself for shows, but this has me so nervous and excited!

ThoraSEB said:

:hug:

My bill is pretty high too. :sigh:

I need a texting plan maybe

*puts money on snow working half a day from home tomorrow

Reggie I keep trying to delete McAfee from my comp. It's not going away. I've had half a pop up from them sitting on my screen all day :madwife:

haha

I have to write mid years, so I'm going to go in to write some in the am ( if I do it from home I'll be distracted) and then I'll go back to clear up a few things early afternoon. The challenge will be to actually leave between the morning and afternoon and not get sucked in and say it's easier to just stay. Although, we have a lot going on tmw so I may not be able to get a lot done if I go in...unless I find an empty office :hmm:...maybe I will try to be disciplined and stay home and only go in for a little before I go out? I might invite people over tmw eve so that way I have to be home by 5 or something...or on a patio.

god I'm a loser....:(

snowbunny00774 said:
haha

I have to write mid years, so I'm going to go in to write some in the am ( if I do it from home I'll be distracted) and then I'll go back to clear up a few things early afternoon. The challenge will be to actually leave between the morning and afternoon and not get sucked in and say it's easier to just stay. Although, we have a lot going on tmw so I may not be able to get a lot done if I go in...unless I find an empty office :hmm:...maybe I will try to be disciplined and stay home and only go in for a little before I go out? I might invite people over tmw eve so that way I have to be home by 5 or something...or on a patio.

god I'm a loser....:(

I worry about you...:hug:

OK...I'm out...:wave:

If it gets you out of the office then invite people over :up:

but better yet invite people to go out with you /no work :up:

it says a critical software update is available. It's from the factory restore. I have norton already. I thought i'd deleted the mcafee program file but it annoys me every damn day.

Yea I know you're asleep already :)

night :wave:

No spoken words said:
To my surprise, yes! One hundred stories high
People gettin' loose y’all gettin' down on the roof
Folks were screamin' - out of control
It was so entertainin' - when the boogie started to explode
I heard somebody say

Burn baby burn! - Disco inferno!
Burn baby burn! - Burn that mother down
Burnin'!

Satisfaction, came in the chain reaction
I couldn't get enough, so I had to self destruct
The heat was on, rising to the top, huh!
Everybody's goin' strong
And that is when my spark got hot
I heard somebody say

Burn baby burn! - Burn that mother down, yoh!
Burnin'!

And it goes on from there.

:lol:

And of course you have to sing along with the lyrics in your head. You can't just read a little. It's all or nothing baby :dance:

:shifty:

I think the morning shift should be in soon. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you Beav :wave:

:yikes: last two finals in three hours six minutes and counting

But my dad and sister got to my grandma's about a half hour ago, so they're IN Texas :hyper:

I still have to get mother's day gifts. And I should get my wife a card from the baby, right? This kid really needs to get off her lazy ass and do some shit for her damn self. Jesus.

April - I'm out of Baileys. Since you're going, I'd appreciate it. Or St. Brendan's if they have. It's half the price and tastes better. And sometime it comes with little glasses. Thanks!

UberBeaver said:
I still have to get mother's day gifts. And I should get my wife a card from the baby, right? This kid really needs to get off her lazy ass and do some shit for her damn self. Jesus.

Seriously, kids are so freaking lazy these days. :mad:

:cute:

April - I'm out of Baileys. Since you're going, I'd appreciate it. Or St. Brendan's if they have. It's half the price and tastes better. And sometime it comes with little glasses. Thanks!

Bailey's :drool:

I think I've had St. Brendan's before, it was pretty good if I recall. Just one bottle? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom