The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a whole lot here... pretty much just hyping myself up over the Ireland trip.. which is getting closer by the day :love:

Degrassi has really evolved since the first series... I mean the other night it was all about pole dancing and I think it actually follows them through Uni now. It always was a great series.

I never saw any of them, bu afew time sin the last few yrs it was on while I was wastingfor stuff to come on. the whole stripper thing :hmm:

I'm watching AR on tape right now, how was it?

Apparently we're going on some kind of amphibious vehicle while we're there :uhoh: That could be.. interesting...

I hope you're able to Tredgy... that sounds like it would be so much fun. Travel is wonderful, I've missed out on it in the last few years. Someday I'd like to take the train the whole way across Canada... *dreams*

RavenBlue said:

I hope you're able to Tredgy... that sounds like it would be so much fun. Travel is wonderful, I've missed out on it in the last few years. Someday I'd like to take the train the whole way across Canada... *dreams*

oh im gonna do it, it's just a matter of this year or next.:up: since i have no long term plans at the moment this is the time of my life to do it.

All sorts of weirdness in this thread tonight, I see. :eyebrow:

:drool:

Tre freaking people out. :cute:

I've found the last few finales of TAR very anticlimactic, too. I agree RB, two hours would be better. And more action. :up:

RavenBlue said:
I find it hard to believe that the race is only 28 days long.. for some reason I thought it was much much longer

It does seem like that, doesn't it?

A friend and I were going to apply for the show several years ago, but we never got around to doing it. :lol:

weirdness? - point to it in a PM...I'm not the shapest right now (not that I'm ever sharper than a rubber knife, but I like to pretend...)

VintagePunk said:

Hi!! Glad to hear you're settling in! :) How's the new position going?

Thanks. So far, so good...still really early, of course, and we have a long way to go before we even launch, but, it's been a positive start. :)

Ah I see. Amazing Race is one of the few reality shows I'd actually like to do. When Survivor first came out there was a somewhat similar show that came out as well call Shipwrecked and it featured folks from around the world on this tropical island. There were no challenges, no vote offs. It was all about the interaction. I loved that series... unfortch it was cancelled before I even had a chance to think about applying.

the tooth fairy would be a gummer if it were up to me!

The tooth fairy is supposed to come tonight. A couple of weeks ago she forgot to do her job and take the tooth but at the last minute remembered to sneak some money nearby

Tonight Cass wrote a letter. Dear tooth fraiy, I lost another tooth. I'm leaving it next to the tooth you forgot to take last time. Im not asking for more money I just thought you might need it.

Thank you
Cass
----------------

Cass doesn't like to sleep and the tooth fairy gets tired :mad:

redkat said:
the tooth fairy would be a gummer if it were up to me!

The tooth fairy is supposed to come tonight. A couple of weeks ago she forgot to do her job and take the tooth but at the last minute remembered to sneak some money nearby

Tonight Cass wrote a letter. Dear tooth fraiy, I lost another tooth. I'm leaving it next to the tooth you forgot to take last time. Im not asking for more money I just thought you might need it.

Thank you
Cass
----------------

Cass doesn't like to sleep and the tooth fairy gets tired :mad:

:lmao: funniest thing ive heard all week!

No spoken words said:

Thanks. So far, so good...still really early, of course, and we have a long way to go before we even launch, but, it's been a positive start. :)

So how long before launch?

Kat - true story: the idea of the tooth fairy freaked me the hell out when I was a kid. Does anyone remember the animated Tinkerbell who used to be on the opening credits of that weekly Disney thing? I imagined her flying around my head at night while I was sleeping. :yikes: When I lost my first tooth, I cried until my mom told me that she wasn't real, that parents put the money under our pillows. :childhoodtrauma:

And with Sarah, I used to forget all the time, then the next morning she'd ask me, and I'd make excuses that the TF had a busy night, to try again the next night. :badmother:

ETA - omg, that letter! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom