The Temple Bar: We've Got Margaritas & Topless Fly Fishing... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: the library didn't open until noon today, and I got here at 11:59, and there was a line down the library steps and down the sidewalk around it to get in

And I just read this in my notes...I have now lost all hope for my future on this test:

656 Ali is succeeded by Hussein ... Baghdad, I don’t know what the hell he’s talking about anymore, read whatever the book says and Godspeed

I need to look into guitar lessons again. One of my friends is taking lessons for a ridiculously great price, and the teacher is really good. I'd love to do that sometime soon.

redkat said:
an appearance by nsw!

If you come back, How's it going?

Hey Kat, thank you for asking....

It's going really well so far. Had a good first few days out here, things feel pretty natural, so that's a good sign. Went to the Cub game today with Zoney and Schmeg and they won in extra innings. Hope all is well with you.

That lost in love topic always puts "All Out of Love" in me head. That's all I hear now. GAH! <--- we need a Gah smiley.

I am lying alone with my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts
I know you're hurt too
but what else can we do
Tormented and torn apart

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know

CHORUS
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that
I was so wrong

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Amy Winehouse, good song. If you want I can send - just PM me. :)

I hope it is, too! :hyper:

Sounds good, nsw! Cubs game with Zonmeg = good times! :up:

So its an actual song? :reject: :shifty: :lol:

UberBeaver said:
There's an Air Supply song called Lost in Love? Really? I've always been partial to "Every woman in the World To Me."

that thread :huh: :banghead:

Glad to hear things are going smoothly nsw :)

My laptop went black midtype and hasn't come back. it's been maybe an hour. I can't shut it down or turn it off either. Any suggestions???? :(

wasn't sure if i should go with delazed or unlazed.

yep - seeing as i'm Murphy's law incarnate i should always choose thr less risky route

Back
Top Bottom