The Temple Bar: We've got Denial and Urban Legends...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: I'm going to need a voice box thingy in hell. :(

UberBeaver said:
I know it's a horrible thing to say, but you know how that have that commercial with the guy that has the throat vocalizer thing, and he says something "I need this cause I was smoking"? Do you think, in light of this new info, they will have commericals with guys saying, "I need this cause I'm a freak that can't get enough of the punanay?"

Will cigarette companies be able to use that defense at trials? "Mr. Wilson, before you developed your throat ailment, how much pananay were you chomping on? 4, 5 a week? Were you mad freaking that punanay, Mr. Wilson?"
"I, uhhhhh, I was - "
"Or maybe you were mad freakin it with the fellas, ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MR WILSON?"
"NoOoOOooooOoOoO."
"Your honor, my client did not develop his condition from cigarettes, nay, he got it from the fellas! I demaned the charges be dropped!"

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm contemplating cutting off my hair. It reaches to my nose in front, and over the collar in back. This is longest my hair has been since I was in college, maybe even longer than that.

I guess I could cut into a normal hair cut, or I could shave it bald. I don't know. Maybe I'll just keep letting it grow. I kinda like it long, but it's thinning up front and I think it might look stupid. I don't want to be the comb over dude. :sigh:

redkat said:

No your hair has to do what we say

My hair has never done what anyone has ever told it to do. It's not straight or curly or wavy, it just IS. It moves in it's own way. It doesn't stay down or up or whatever it's supposed to be doing. Nay, not one among thee can tame me hair! NAY I SAY!

I've always hated my hair. I wanted that floppy skateboarder hair when I was a teenager, but I had some weird Italian afro. I couldn't even keep a proper mullet (blessing in disguise?) So unless I chop it off, it's gonna do what it wants. And I imagine that when I do go to cut it off, it will put up a fight, it'll go all medusa on the barber and shit. On the news they'll be all, "A fifth Long Island area barber has been found in his shop, turned to stone."

:lol: I don't like change

:reject:

I do like short hair on guys though :up:

Did you see that movie in the 90's, maybe it was tales from the darkside or twilight zonish thing where this hair took on a life of it's own :crazy: seriously freaked me out!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'll tell ya... stealing someone else's wireless connection is a hit or miss prospect.

had a signal around 2ish, lost it, picked it up again.

we're 3 beers deep and counting.

yahtzee!

You shouldn't keep a laptop that close to beers. Bad things happen.

ETA: Oh, nevermind. I thought you were in a bar in Jersey, for some reason. WTF?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
nothing quite like sitting on a porch in long beach with a beer in one hand, laptop with stolen internect connection in front of you and some pearl jam on the iPod :drool:

i'm in heaven... if only this were my house and not my sister's

Sounds wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom